• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the WitchHuny Begin: "Wall St STILL Flying Corp Jets"--AP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B19, I thought this thread was about whether or not executives would go back to the airlines. I guess I was wrong. Gosh, it's so great to get an education from a d------d like you. How about a nice hot cup of STFU.

Last edited:
B19, I thought this thread was about whether or not executives would go back to the airlines. I guess I was wrong. Gosh, it's so great to get an education from a d------d like you. How about a nice hot cup of STFU.

Truth hurts, eh? :bawling:

I normally don't like to acknowledge that the village troll exists, which would only serve to encourage him. But I have noticed that he thrives on the attention that all of you give him. When he doesn't get it, he revives posts that were almost dead in hopes to get attention. Look at all the Flight Options posts that he revived on Christmas Eve when he was lonely and had now one to talk to. One thread was dead for 11 days. But he posted on all 4 of them in hopes to re-stir up hot conversation to entertain him on a lonely holiday. As it has been said many times, please just ignore him and maybe he will play elsewhere.

Ain't the boss of me!

You're Fired!

I think it might be easier to get fired than to collect benefits like medical and stuff as some pilots do when they are lazy and don't want to fly. ;)

Besides, you can't fire me because you ain't and never will be the boss of me, but I might indeed someday be the boss of you! :D

Latest resources

Back