• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let me tell you what is wrong with ATL!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Natural Light Bottles are the best hands down. You girls and your preppy beers.

Hah! Natty lite cans are ALWAYS the best! Natural Light in bottles..... A creature seen by fewer humans than the Loch Ness Monster.... Tomorrow you'll be telling me that pigs fly, or that the sky is purple, or that crap don't stink..... or that ASADriver doesn't fellate (yes, I can conjugate) LaBreque in the fifth stall at the C Concourse restroom.......

Show me a Natural Light in a bottle (or a can, for that matter) that is, in any way drinkable, and I'll show you an effectively run airline based at 100 Hartsfield Center Parkway.......... Wait, this is an ASA thread.. right? Oh, who am I kidding, they're all ASA threads.....

Last edited:
Natty Light at the beach, reminds me of college. Buy in bulk and you can get it for less than 50 cents a beer. Quantity over Quality!

Natural Light Bottles are the best hands down. You girls and your preppy beers.

Put your skirt back on Mary! What about Red White and Blue? That there is a man's beer. Been a while, but used to get it for around $8 a case.

As a yankee living in the ATL, Ive missed PA's finest. Nothing fancy, just a good drinking beer. Maybe its the name- mistaken for something that is still on the books with the sodomy laws?

CJA -- I like to believe my avatar is what Martha King looks like when she lets her afro down and takes of that sexy King Schools polo shirt.

Martha King!!?!? there is no beer in the world that would do that woman any justice Even my prized Yuengling. "Hi Im John King, and that makes me ...... Martha King!".

You northerners may be able to get beer/alcohol in a restaurant on Sunday , but not in Coweta county. Down here, the TACO MAC just closes pretty much. In Coweta county no alcohol period anywhere on Sunday. :bawling:

I have tried Sweetwater and we like them all pretty much, especially Hummer and 420, dont they have their own restaurant somewhere in ATL. We would like to check that out.

As far as cheap beer, in college we lived on PBR and Keystone Ice.

Martha King!!?!? there is no beer in the world that would do that woman any justice Even my prized Yuengling. "Hi Im John King, and that makes me ...... Martha King!".

You northerners may be able to get beer/alcohol in a restaurant on Sunday , but not in Coweta county. Down here, the TACO MAC just closes pretty much. In Coweta county no alcohol period anywhere on Sunday. :bawling:

I have tried Sweetwater and we like them all pretty much, especially Hummer and 420, dont they have their own restaurant somewhere in ATL. We would like to check that out.

As far as cheap beer, in college we lived on PBR and Keystone Ice.

www.sweetwaterbrew.com. Tours are fun. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is the best beer though. Guiness is not too far behind. Yuengling is crap.

Gotta love them southern baptists!! Thank them for no alcohol on sundays. At least in Texas you only have to wait until church is out after noon on sunday's.

Ever spend any time in the People's Republic of Massachucetts? No buying alcohol on sundays. No buying alcohol at all without a Mass drivers license. Instead of having a welcome center on the Interstate in New Hampshire, they have a liquor store, in the middle of the interstate for those escaping the Puritans of Mass.

Dick

Hah! Natty lite cans are ALWAYS the best! Natural Light in bottles..... A creature seen by fewer humans than the Loch Ness Monster.... Tomorrow you'll be telling me that pigs fly, or that the sky is purple, or that crap don't stink.....

Ok, I have had Keystone Bottles. See, pigs can fly, if you drink enough Keystone bottles. What a waste of glass.

I have had ton's on Nattie Bottles but to all my bro's in the Republic of TEXAS gotta go with Pearl Light........ Now ofcourse these are only for the professional pilot that has a drinking problem and not the "Six Pack" first year guy.

Eastbound and down, loaded up and Truckin'!

Yes sir, I understand you're in pursuit. And did you say that you are a sherriff? THAT'S A BIG 10-4. THIS IS SHERRIFF BUFORD T. JUSTICE OF TEXAS. DON'T YOU HEAR GOOD? I hear fine and the fact that you're a sheriff is not germaine to the situation. THE GERMAN'S GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT! GAHHHHHH!

Also, Yeungling= no sulfites = no hangover. MMMmmmm!

I like it. I used to stay in a crash pad in Philly that always
had acse or two under the bunkbeds. Sometimes Lager,
sometimes black&tan or porter. And don't forget Lord Chesterfield!
MMMMMM!

Latest resources

Back