• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let me tell you what is wrong with ATL!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Layoff the meth guys... Everyone knows the two best places where really good micro beers are brewed... And guess what, the east coast aint one of them.. IF you wan't the best beer in the country you have two options.. Colorado.... Or the great Pacific Northwest... Yiengling is really not all that good. Next time you head up to the PNW... Go to a bar/restaurant and order a nice cold Mack&Jacks African Amber. You won't find it in the stores, it only comes in kegs... Then, sit down with a nice Alaskan summer ale, or an Alaskan Amber... Better yet, try a Widmer or Pyramid Hefewieizen.. Hell, if you like flavored beers, Try a Pyramid Appricot... The piss poor beers on the east coast don't hold a candle to what's made out west.... Or how about a Red Hook blonde, Sierra Nevada Pale.... The list goes on and on.. The east coast sucks for good beer.. He!!, the micro beer isle at every store near my house in SEA is bigger than the entire beer isle near my house in ATL... Oh ya, and I can't buy beer in GA on Sundays.... The stupidest law ever...

Last edited:

Layoff the meth guys... Everyone knows the two best places where really good micro beers are brewed... And guess what, the east coast aint one of them.. IF you wan't the best beer in the country you have two options.. Colorado.... Or the great Pacific Northwest... Yiengling is really not all that good. Next time you head up to the PNW... Go to a bar/restaurant and order a nice cold Mack&Jacks African Amber. You won't find it in the stores, it only comes in kegs... Then, sit down with a nice Alaskan summer ale, or an Alaskan Amber... Better yet, try a Widmer or Pyramid Hefewieizen.. Hell, if you like flavored beers, Try a Pyramid Appricot... The piss poor beers on the east coast don't hold a candle to what's made out west.... Or how about a Red Hook blonde, Sierra Nevada Pale.... The list goes on and on.. The east coast sucks for good beer.. He!!, the micro beer isle at every store near my house in SEA is bigger than the entire beer isle near my house in ATL... Oh ya, and I can't buy beer in GA on Sundays.... The stupidest law ever...

There ya go, make sure you get that pinky finger nice and pointy when your sippin on that, well whatever it was you just posted above. Come on, just kiddin a little, sorta. How do you guys keep track of all these specialty beers?

My version of that post would have been something like, "when your visiting anytown USA, you should sit down with a nice refreshing Bud Light, or saddle up to a Miller Light, or take it easy with a Budweiser", etc......to the poster, im just havin some fun with ya.....

I thought someone would of course say MARTA in this thread...

Thats just a given.

The worst part was the idea to put stop-lights on HWY 316 all the way out to Athens. That used to really bug me driving from Tucker to Athens, stopping every so often for those lights. How am I supposed to do 40 MPH over the speed limit with stop-lights every half mile??

Latest resources

Back