• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let me tell you what is wrong with ATL!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your title says what is wrong with atlanta. Not having Yuengling is the least of atlantas "problems". I think you all know what I mean by "problem"

If you commute sounds like you need to bring a keg in weekly. Not buying beer on Sunday, I'm not sure what I would do since this is one of my drinking days.

Eastbound and down, loaded up and Truckin'!

Ok folks, Why in the heck cant we get Yuengling (probably the greatest beer ever) in Georgia? Not only can I NOT buy beer on Sunday but I can’t get Yuengling AT ALL in the whole dang state, somebody shoot me! Its sold all up and down the east coast but not Georgia. What gives??!? I don’t know what’s worse, I don’t have to commute now but I’m in beer hell. You can even get Yuengling in Ala - friggin - Bama . But not Georgia!??? WTF Over?

Got a couple of questions for ya.

I'm a beer lover, but what the heck is Yuengling? Sounds like something I would like, but never heard of it.

Are there areas still so backward that they won't sell alcohol on Sundays? I thought that $hit was over in the 70's.
I know Utah has some F'd up drinking laws, and also Oklahoma has that reduced alcohol beer $hit, but not being able to buy beer on Sundays is asinine.

i dont usually drink Yuengling, but I coulda sworn I saw it in Krogers when I was back home. Do they not carry it there? Maybe just dont drink so much of it before you go to pick it up, then youll be able to locate it :)

Call me crazy, but i like Stella myself.

Are there areas still so backward that they won't sell alcohol on Sundays? I thought that $hit was over in the 70's.
I know Utah has some F'd up drinking laws, and also Oklahoma has that reduced alcohol beer $hit, but not being able to buy beer on Sundays is asinine.

There are still a lot of places in the Southeast where you can't buy alcohol on Sunday. There are even a few counties in the North Carolina mountains that are completely dry.

Your title says what is wrong with atlanta. Not having Yuengling is the least of atlantas "problems". I think you all know what I mean by "problem"

Yeah... let's get a fair contract and worry about the brew later on... oh wait! maybe we should bring some brew during the contract negociations at ASA... that should help, don't you think??

Latest resources

Back