• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let me tell you what is wrong with ATL!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait a minute does this mean that one could not buy a beer at the Falcons game on Sunday? How the hell would the team ever make money? Worse yet I could not even imagine the thought of not buying a flat warm draft at a football game for 6 bucks!!

I heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that Beauford T. Justice is a captain at Gojetssss now........

I'm glad that we have separation of church and state in this nation so that religious groups can impose their will in me via the state government's "blue laws":angryfire

Got a couple of questions for ya.

I'm a beer lover, but what the heck is Yuengling? Sounds like something I would like, but never heard of it.

Are there areas still so backward that they won't sell alcohol on Sundays? I thought that $hit was over in the 70's.
I know Utah has some F'd up drinking laws, and also Oklahoma has that reduced alcohol beer $hit, but not being able to buy beer on Sundays is asinine.

Midnight Flyer,
Yuengling is the oldest brewery in America. Brewed in Pottstown, PA (and Tampa, FL) and it is pretty darned good. Go check out this site for more info www.yuengling.com
Check out the "distributors" tab and you'll see which state is noticeably absent from the eastern seaboard.
-Blucher:beer:

You can buy booze all day long on Sunday in Atlanta, just has to be done in a bar or restaurant. No alcohol sales in grocery or package stores on Sunday only.

Now, the absolute best beer on the planet is made in Atlanta - Sweet Water Brewing Company. Mmmmm, IPA

http://www.sweetwaterbrew.com/images/lg_15.jpg

Sweetwater IS extremely tasty, but I beg to differ on the best beer in the world. Try Magic Hat. If you've ever got a northeastern overnight you need to check it out. And if you visit the brewery on a Burlington overnight you can buy a 72 oz jug (6 pack) of any of their brews then refill it anytime you go back for only 5 bucks. My fav is the #9.

http://www.magichat.net/

The best beer in the world is made in GA, but it isn't Sweetwater. It's Terrapin Double IPA from Athens, GA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back