• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legends of Flightinfo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I knew that Skull One had really lost it when he started referring to his ex-lover as a "crack whore."

TheGuat occasionally makes an appearance under his new name "wmuflyguy."

Legends of Flightinfo.com

Mister Concorde, definitely.

TabExpress F/O may be back as TopGun-Mav.

Kilomike might be an electrical contractor by now.
Originally posted by 350DRIVER
Posters I will follow..
1) avbug
2) draginass
3) bobbysamd
Thanks, my friend.

Last edited:
I had no clue about Jimbo until I did a search and found the following:

"I make sexing while drink! Jimbo have day off and I drink and I sex all your moms you sucks. I plane sound best like Corvette, like when I fly a Cessna and fart real loud!!!!!"

"If you look close you see pilot's beer cans and 40 oz. on ground, oop!!!! He can be to get job at America West airline!"

"I am the best pilot ever invented. I fly to circles around you all. I cut you off in pattern and then go to sleep with your girlfreind and make the sex!

I fly for 23 years and I never crash. I make the love to stewardesses all day and night. I fly circles around you Cessna.

I Jimbo the Good Pilot!"

"You pilots are all sucks. I to fly beneath you and then cut you off on approach of final. Then I sex your mom!

I am a cool guy. I learn to make fly at 7 years. I fly 737 at ages 16! It help me for sexing the girls!!!

You pilot are jealous of Jimbo. You make dreams in your Cessna of one day being me and flying the jet and sexing the girls! Yesterday I was at airport and I had sunglases on and pilot uniform and I sexed 3 girls!!!!

Watch out for Jimbo, I to be flying faster than you, so I get to airport before you and I sex your wife before you get home in Cessna!"

All are original Jimbo, complete with his grammar and puncuation. I am really wondering how I have wasted such a huge portion of my life on this website and never saw this guys posts.

Wow, Classic! When was Jimbo around, and how long before he got banned?

That is not jimbo's stuff, he didn't talk like that, he talked normal and just posted funny stuff.

I remember him posting about throwing crap out of the cockpit window of a 757, can't remember much else.

Last edited:
Those are all quotes from JimboGoodPilot that I got from a search. Maybe the real Jimbo had an imitator.

jergar999 said:
Those are all quotes from JimboGoodPilot that I got from a search. Maybe the real Jimbo had an imitator.

I believe that you found the imposter. Jimborealgoodpilot was gone before the board changed format if I remember correctly.
The real Jimborealgoodpilot was an obnoxious dude, but funny as heck when he got on a roll.

He liked to open his dv window and throw crap on everyone else.
:eek:

enigma

Jeff G was one of my favorite posters. He started posting about 5 or 6 years ago, when he was a Twotter Capt., then was hired by PSA, upgraded, went to JetBlue, where he is now a Capt.

jeff g- are you still here?

Timebuilder said:
Kilomike used to be our most vocal liberal. He was a lot of fun to try and reason with.

I do believe he is actually a she. Her family has $$$, had a building named after them at a New England state university. Earned a masters from a well known aeronautical university but was unable to get a job as a CSR at the FBO I worked at years ago. Turned down a CFI job at my old flight school because she was collecting unemployment and was getting a free Citation type from the state (because of her gender), at least that's what she told our Chief CFI. Prime example of book smarts vs. street smarts/common sense. Last clue for those in the know: "Look everyone, it's Pokemon".;)

Latest resources

Back