Legends of Flightinfo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

English

Who left a lasting impact on this board, that is no longer here?

The GUAT
TabExpressF/O
planehpn
and in another couple weeks, Casper.

Any others? I keep reading about Skull-One. What was the story there?

I'm home sick today, full-on medicine head, not allowed out of bed, bored stiff, need some entertainment!

I didn't know planehpn was really gone. He seemed to arrive in fits and spurts. Wish I knew the whole deal on that one.

Kilomike used to be our most vocal liberal. He was a lot of fun to try and reason with.

Jimborealgoodpilot

Funniest $hit ever on this board.

Mister Concorde and...the mag-lev guy, I forgot his handle. Funny stuff.

My dealings with Denver130, the chemtrail wacko, gave me gray hairs I'm still trying to get rid of. A legend, alright.

I keep reading about Skull-One. What was the story there?

A flight attendant + a jetway in STL= "wrongfully" terminated CHQ ERJ captain!! !!. Be careful on what is posted/said OR you will get pestered to he!! and back in personal messages by a few CHQ F/A's who frequent this board... IF only he was a female captain there then no worries- LOL Chris, can I say that?!!!!!

Anyone still have the website address? His site was quite "interesting" to say the least.

3 5 0

Posters I will follow..
1) avbug
2) draginass
3) bobbysamd

ps>> I will never forget our good ole NY spelling champ Chas :D :D

Timebuilder said:
I didn't know planehpn was really gone. He seemed to arrive in fits and spurts. Wish I knew the whole deal on that one.

If its the same planehpn that posted on AOL then I know the deal. He has a severe mental impairment and is totally hooked on the airlines and aviation. The only reason I know this is becuase a buddy from my old regional airline I used to fly for would run into him all the time while he was a CFI out of HPN.

Latest resources

Back