Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fokkerjet said:
Any thoughts on the new Embraer Lineage 1000 (EMB190BJ)? The WSCoD, part II

May your overnight bag be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels for bringing this thread back to life.:laugh:

Right back at ya.......:pimp:

I understand that this airplane will single-handedly, wipe Gulfstream off the face of the earth:bomb:

(That should be good for 25 pages:D )

Seventy Five, seeeventy Five, give me seventy six, errr, seventy six , errrr on seventy five, want seventy six eh?

Been watching too much Barrett Jackson...

Seventy-six; I want to see ONE HUNDRED by Friday!! Come on gang, let's get with the program here:D

I just heard that GV is in Charlotte going to EMB190 initial.......

HS125 said:
May your overnight bag be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels for bringing this thread back to life.:laugh:

Boeing considers new 737-based business jet

Wichita Business Journal - 2:37 PM CDT Tuesday
by Ken Vandruff

The Boeing Co. is looking at building a 737 that could be used as a business jet or cargo hauler.
The jet would be based on the commercial 737-700C that allows operators to convert between passenger or cargo layouts. It would give Boeing Business Jet customers the ability to use the jet for executive transport for one mission, then carry cargo on other flights, said Steven Hill, president of the Boeing Business Jet program. The future of the program would depend on a customer willing to place a firm order.

This should work out well for those trips with "heavy bags"!

I can just picture it now; well boss, after we drop you off here, we're ripping out the interior and hauling some transmissions to one of our assembly plants. We'll be back tomorrow to fly you to China.

fokkerjet said:
I just heard that GV is in Charlotte going to EMB190 initial.......

I washed out. I couldn't master the Loaf-of-Bread cursor control device. Lessee...tap...tap....tap for menu select then scroll with your finger accross the touch pad...oops, turbulence let's start again.

GV

fokkerjet said:
Boeing considers new 737-based business jet

Wichita Business Journal - 2:37 PM CDT Tuesday
by Ken Vandruff

The Boeing Co. is looking at building a 737 that could be used as a business jet or cargo hauler.
The jet would be based on the commercial 737-700C that allows operators to convert between passenger or cargo layouts. It would give Boeing Business Jet customers the ability to use the jet for executive transport for one mission, then carry cargo on other flights, said Steven Hill, president of the Boeing Business Jet program. The future of the program would depend on a customer willing to place a firm order.

This should work out well for those trips with "heavy bags"!

I can just picture it now; well boss, after we drop you off here, we're ripping out the interior and hauling some transmissions to one of our assembly plants. We'll be back tomorrow to fly you to China.

I was laughing until I thought about some highly paid manager giving himself a few mil bonus for this idea....

:eek:

Boeing may have built a lot of combis but they clearly haven't flown on them after they've been in service for a few years... :eek: TC

Latest resources

Back