Leave SWA for AA or Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-9cpt:

To paraphrase GK at a recent AAI transition class talk: We like it here at SWA if you (AAI transition pilot(s)) are unhappy, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...

was that part of the first day motivational speech? Is that warrior spirit, or servants heart? It gets confusing at times.

was that part of the first day motivational speech? Is that warrior spirit, or servants heart? It gets confusing at times.

I think that's their prevented version of the golden rule.

Just passing along info, interpret as u will...most AAI are happy when they get over here, but we all know that some remaining on the AAI side (soon to be FAT 717 Capts) are pretty pissed...

-9cpt:

To paraphrase GK at a recent AAI transition class talk: We like it here at SWA if you (AAI transition pilot(s)) are unhappy, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...

Ha! Ha! Let me guess, you heard that one again from a check airman in the bathroom?

Clearly you're still miffed

Be as committed to that as you want- it very much doesn't affect me

But remember that you DO have your CHOICES.

Clearly you're still miffed

Be as committed to that as you want- it very much doesn't affect me

But remember that you DO have your CHOICES.

I so very much appreciate you taking the time to bestow some of your wisdom upon me.

Just passing along info, interpret as u will...most AAI are happy when they get over here, but we all know that some remaining on the AAI side (soon to be FAT 717 Capts) are pretty pissed...

Madjack is running for VP of Flt Ops and or head cheerleader..... He and Bubba LUV their fantastic LBB layovers...

Bye Bye---General Lee

You should.
You need it and better that than you dredging up and complaining about things that won't change

Divorces and heart attacks happen that way

He and Bubba LUV their fantastic LBB layovers...
What's wrong with Lubbock?
Ashley08262011-1a-420x630.jpg

Latest resources

Back