• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leave Delta for Jetblue???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just thinking out loud here...if you live in local in ATL what about Air Tran. Having had to do a few times in the past, commuting is no fun at full pay and is expensive. Stay local and fly and work on a Plan B that can give you some freedom from the airline business.

Unit
Not Free Yet

2auburn said:
and by the way $37/hour is peanut wages for a 100 seater (190 first year)

Make sure you tell them that at your already scheduled interview. Not that it's anything that they don't already know, but I think it's important that they know that you understand this.

Tough call -- obviously, you want to have as many options as possible.

When do you think a potential furlough might hit you? If not furloughed, would you take a leave of absence from Delta (would they allow you to do that to go to JetBlue?), or would you have to resign?

Don't get me wrong -- I'm very happy at JetBlue, but I also know that there must be a huge discomfort factor leaving a job one knows for another one.

I believe going to JetBlue would almost certainly be a good move, but nothing is guaranteed. As I said above, it's good to have as many options as possible.

It would appear that way and from the quotes, it seems to make sense:)

JethroF15 said:
So why did you go and remove all your posts? Worried about something you said?:confused:

leaving Delta with a little less than 6 years invested, 33 years old, furloughed for 2 years, recalled in 2004, have about 300 behind me now, live local.

Sounds pretty anonymous to me.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back