Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell that to the ATA folks....:mad:

Whatchoo talkin' about Willis?

We had a codeshare with them, we bought some assets from them and lent them money in BK. SWA subsequently divested most of its interest to others as ATA continued to fly. They stopped flying and shut their doors due to losing military contracts. We then bought some of the remaining, unsed assets.

How'd we screw them? Fubi? Anyone?

DAL pilots getting nervous :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Getting NERVOUS? Hardly. I just think it would be classic to watch you go to the bottom of your list. That would shut you up for awhile. DL management knew how to handle Airtran, and Southwest is now losing it's LCC status, so you will bring in higher fares, and lose most of Airtran's first class passengers in Atlanta. Thanks!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Tell that to the ATA folks....:mad:

As EVERYONE ELSE HAS STATED, NOT EVEN CLOSE. Southwest bought a few things from them. They didn't keep any of their planes (738s or 757s), and they never flew their Hawaii routes because it was too scary for their management to allow that.

Maybe arbitration would be the way to go?

Bye Bye---General Lee

"With all due respect, GK put a gun to our heads during negotiations."

If you do not like the deal, vote it down...hell the SWA side may vote this down and off to arby we go or the company intervenes again...

Sounds like better seniority for AAI pilots (which is what those on here stated they wanted) but the pay (for now) and seat protections (and furlough protection for now) are gone...

Arbitrators may not be able to do anything about the pay, but they can throw up fences for seat protection, and having them do a SLI may help if there is a future furlough. What if you are the plug (bottom guy) remaining after a furlough? Was it worth it then? You never know when that could happen. You may want to consider that as an option.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Getting NERVOUS? Hardly. I just think it would be classic to watch you go to the bottom of your list. That would shut you up for awhile. DL management knew how to handle Airtran, and Southwest is now losing it's LCC status, so you will bring in higher fares, and lose most of Airtran's first class passengers in Atlanta. Thanks!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow u really are scared. I give 3 months till DAL starts to vandalize the SWA equipment

Vote it down.....please......listen to Fudge......Vote it down.....you can do better.......

Sacha thinks GK would throw away a $1.5 Billion investment, just because it might rile the pilot group? What would the BOD think? How about the stockholders? Riiight.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow u really are scared. I give 3 months till DAL starts to vandalize the SWA equipment

No, your Airtran employees may start though. Keep treating them poorly, and see how that works out for you. This is only going to get worse for you, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Keep it up FONZI..... Your airline is about to implode. Culture? Yeah right.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Jack,

It was a joke. On us.

VG is the #1 guy. He was "given" the greatest gain in seniority on the new list. He will retire in 2013.

Does he still wear a white glove and carry a bucket of cleaning supplies to clean the lav with.

[/B]

Arbitrators may not be able to do anything about the pay, but they can throw up fences for seat protection, and having them do a SLI may help if there is a future furlough. What if you are the plug (bottom guy) remaining after a furlough? Was it worth it then? You never know when that could happen. You may want to consider that as an option.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What the F are you talking about? The only possible fence might be around the 717. Talk about clueless. We (SWAPA) would negotiate everything else for them Genital. You are really out of touch with what's going on here. Every time you post, it really shows.

RF

Latest resources

Back