• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lawsuit flied against SWA....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yet another reason why we need a "loser pays" system in this country!! But who am I kidding... the F****ING politicians who make the laws are all lawyers. Would a thief cut off his own hand? :mad:

LOL

Bowling.............thats a good one. I gotta think about this to come up with how a Black ball knocking down white pins can be used to show how the white man is surpressing the black man.

Im not really cheezpilot.

the movie was "Boomerang" Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence.

Simon Says said:
LOL

Bowling.............thats a good one. I gotta think about this to come up with how a Black ball knocking down white pins can be used to show how the white man is surpressing the black man.

The quote was "I love bowling... there's nothing like a big black ball knocking down a bunch of white pins with red necks".

It's a quote from Chris Rock's standup act.

I'm an attorney but hey no offense taken... I feel like most of you do. Keep one small point in mind when you hear about these crazy verdicts, they were almost all heard by and decided by a jury of your peers. Yes, it is a sad statement on society, as a whole. Just make sure you do your part to hold the line on common sense and decent values.

KlingonLRDRVR

all this talk about lawyers....

reminds me of what my dad said, just before he passed away...

"be carefull son, that thing's loaded!"

KlingonLRDRVR said:
Keep one small point in mind when you hear about these crazy verdicts, they were almost all heard by and decided by a jury of your peers.

KlingonLRDRVR -- If you are a trial lawyer or have every served on a jury then surely you realize these are rarely "juries of your peers." Depending upon the case and the desires of the lawyers who craft the jury selection, juries in these big award cases can often be made up of the Jerry Springer crowd with no steady livelihood who are anxious to "stick it to the man with the big bucks."

Wait till you see my story in the news. I am getting a lawyer to sue Nabisco for me. I am offended at the use of the word "CRACKER" on the fron of the saltine box. The companies that make " white bread " are next on my list.

I think the FA should counter-sue, she surely has to be offended and emabarassed from being labeled racist by the two ladies that were offended and emabarassed. Its a vicious cycle.....

Latest resources

Back