• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lawsuit flied against SWA....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bowling.............thats a good one. I gotta think about this to come up with how a Black ball knocking down white pins can be used to show how the white man is surpressing the black man.

Ok, I got it......

The Black ball is removed from the "pen" with the rest of the Black balls and is thrown down the lane into the White pins' world. His only two options are end up in the gutter or knock off a bunch of White pins.....no matter what, he ends up getting sent back up to the pen :eek:

????Its late, thats all I could think of??????

p.s. Its a joke, please don't get offended.....I can't afford a lawyer

Why is it OK to have a Black Miss America? Why is it OK to have BET (Black Entertainment Television) but it would be illegal to have WET (White Entertainment Television)???? Why is there Quotas in this day an age?? Not enough white basketball players- nobody complains - because the best athletes are on the court- and thats how it should be- period - The most qualified - - colored blind! - MAX

swa lawsuit

ok I usually just read but now I have to reply. I hope SWA loses this lawsuit and then to make up for it they raise the price of all their tickets to cover the cost of these blood suck ho's. Then lets see how many friends these b@#$*$^ have. P.s. On the way to the courthouse they will probably stop at McDonalds and spill coffee on themselves just in case the race card thing doesn't pan out.

Sorry KlingonLRDRVR, but this whole mess can rightfully be laid at the feet of the district judge (read lawyer) who didn't have the sack to call this a pile in the first place.

Every frivolous lawsuit starts w/an idiot judge that fails to throw it out for lack of merit somewhere along the line.

I was born in '67 and never heard that version of the rhyme. But then, I don't listen to that rap b.s. where they use the n-word every six seconds so I'm sure there's planty I don't know.

Screw those money grubbin' ho's. I hope Southwest fights it and refuses to settle.

Salty Dog was born in '67...

...and never heard of the rhyme. I bet the FA was born in *'77* and never heard of the rhyme either. Hardly racist...

Southwest will win this one. It's ridiculous.

By the way, I'm all for "Loser-Pays" as well. That would definitely cut down on frivilous lawsuits.

Salty Dog said:
...this whole mess can rightfully be laid at the feet of the district judge (read lawyer) who didn't have the sack to call this a pile in the first place.

Every frivolous lawsuit starts w/an idiot judge that fails to throw it out for lack of merit somewhere along the line.
The Judge dismissed two of the three allegations made by the Plaintiffs. If there is a basis for a factual dispute, which there probably is in this matter, then the Judge is supposed to let it go forward.

The danger of this case for Southwest's insurers is that damages are hugely speculative. There is nothing objective to measure the "punishment" Southwest might receive for their alleged racist statements.

John Cowden, the defense attorney is very skilled, but very pragmatic. As a former client, I would estimate he will recommend settlement rather than litigating the case as a matter of principle. I hope John & his clients will find their back bone, or at least their ethics and recommend taking this one to trial - and appeal if need be.

Last edited:
~~~^~~~ said:
I would estimate he will recommend settlement rather than litigating the case as a matter of principle. I hope John & his clients will find their back bone, or at least their ethics and recommend taking this one to trial - and appeal if need be. [/B]

This is the problem with the current law system in our country. Trial lawyers know that it is cheaper for the big companies to settle rather than fight the legal / PR battle. I hope Southwest will use some of their profits to put an end to useless lawsuits like this. Hell, they are one of the few airlines right now that can afford to stand on principle.

~~~^~~~ said:

John Cowden, the defense attorney is very skilled, but very pragmatic. As a former client, I would estimate he will recommend settlement rather than litigating the case as a matter of principle. I hope John & his clients will find their back bone, or at least their ethics and recommend taking this one to trial - and appeal if need be.

If John and his clients had any ethics, this suit would not be happening in the first place.

Oops..got my sides mixed up. I thought he was the attorney for the two women filling that silly suit.

Other day I heard a song on the radio from a few years ago that even had that line in it. And I think it was even sung by a black person too

Latest resources

Back