• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on usair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's my understanding our scheduling rules will change when we get PBS and PBS won't arrive until 2015. This is from the scheduling chairman. Personally, I'm a bit skeptical that nothing at all regarding scheduling will be touched for a over a year.

It's my understanding our scheduling rules will change when we get PBS and PBS won't arrive until 2015. This is from the scheduling chairman. Personally, I'm a bit skeptical that nothing at all regarding scheduling will be touched for a over a year.

I spoke to someone about reserve in the union and they said there is no guarantee how many long call lines the company has to build. Right now they do 50/50 but there is nothing stopping them from going 60/40 or 70/30

I spoke to someone about reserve in the union and they said there is no guarantee how many long call lines the company has to build. Right now they do 50/50 but there is nothing stopping them from going 60/40 or 70/30

I think you are speaking of current east contract rules, right?

Once an interview is completed, is there an "average" amount of time to get a thumbs up or down? Also, are classes run once a month or more often?

Thanks,

skipper

Once an interview is completed, is there an "average" amount of time to get a thumbs up or down? Also, are classes run once a month or more often?

Thanks,

skipper

There doesn't seem to be an average. Some guys got the call a day later, others waiting 5+ weeks. The thing is, we don't have a pool here. When the call comes, it comes with a class date. They typically give you about 5 weeks lead-time. I have no idea how many classes are filled right now. I know there's only 1 class for December and at least 2 per month for January, February and March. That's the only projections we've seen right now. Just hang in there.

Latest resources

Back