• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on PACE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anything new on the operation? Last I read there were supposed to be 74's and maybe some more 75's and 73's?

I don't think the buyout ever happened. I've seen a few of the old -200's in Orlando, and also seen the -300 in south Texas, but that's about it.

Any good news going on over there?

I heard today that Pace was sold recently. The perosn who was to have been one of the investors is someone I know. I am still checking.....

they've been saying sold for over 1.5 years now. the place sux. scheduling sux. ther's no future there. the flight dept is in the worst state ever. they can't train guys for currency because they want you on your day off. they're short and they want you to work on your days off. just stay somewhere two weeks and enjoy 24 to 48 hours then go back again for more. i'll leaving as fast as i can get another job. many more with me.

The paperwork will be filed on October 2. While I do not know the name of the group, on of the buyers is named Kunkle, a former USAirways pilot.

we've been hearing the paperwork ws done. for about two years now. 3 blown deals later....

they do have themavericks 767 in the hangar...suppose to do proving runs now.

i hear we just got an old skyking 200 from gold that was so "written up" they just didn't want to fix it anymore..

Headline news! Pace has been sold! 30 747-400's on order along with 25 767-200's all to be delivered next week. Captain pay soon to be in the high six figures, FO's in the hight 5 figures. See exotic remote destinations like Tunica MS!

It's a dead and rotting dog. Up the creek without an oar or a boat. Only a retro design life preserver off a 737-200

Latest resources

Back