• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest on JBPA and bandofblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um, before you come to premature ejaculatory conjecture-- COL Beard flew B-52s; the planes I flew had half the number of engines of his bomber.... So I'm so sorry, I'm not the famous COL...

THEN PUT C-130 ON YOUR PROFILE!

But ... now that I looked it up L-382, it explains alot. Jazz that pig up anyway you can.

THEN PUT C-130 ON YOUR PROFILE!

But ... now that I looked it up L-382, it explains alot. Jazz that pig up anyway you can.

I'm sorry ICEMAN, I've updated my profile just for you-- I hope you'll choose me for your next beach volleyball match!!! BTW, L-382 was listed because it is the civilian type rating for the C-130.

Hey Blue Bayou,

Here's a nice cup of STFU kool aid for ya, Classes starting up for the 190. Class of 12 on the 18th of Feb. So much for your BOOB scare tactic that the company plans to forlough.

What's your next scare tactic. Don't be so happy if JBPA gets voted down, JBPA would be Jetblue pilots for Jetblue pilots. ALPA on the other hand, well you get the idea.

Hope I don't have to fly with you to Eldorado, our last trip together didn't go so well. You should really keep your opinion's out of the cockpit.

And at every major airline flying is outsourced-- don't believe for a moment that management won't consider giving our 190s to another carrier to fly after dissolving 500 pilot jobs due to this economic mess.

Sounds like we need some good scope language, after all, nothing prevents them from doing so now.

I'm sorry ICEMAN, I've updated my profile just for you-- I hope you'll choose me for your next beach volleyball match!!! BTW, L-382 was listed because it is the civilian type rating for the C-130.

I knew we've flown together! You're the guy that brings his own loofah.

I am really just jealous. I seriously wanted to fly L-382s. I mean, when we went to flight school, we all did.

Hey Blue Bayou,

Here's a nice cup of STFU kool aid for ya, Classes starting up for the 190. Class of 12 on the 18th of Feb. So much for your BOOB scare tactic that the company plans to forlough.

What's your next scare tactic. Don't be so happy if JBPA gets voted down, JBPA would be Jetblue pilots for Jetblue pilots. ALPA on the other hand, well you get the idea.

Hope I don't have to fly with you to Eldorado, our last trip together didn't go so well. You should really keep your opinion's out of the cockpit.

Friend of mine called today by VK, for a 18 Feb class. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't furlough. I can think of a few ex-military 6 month FO to 320CA upgrade wonders we could sure sh1tcan. Hey -- why furlough from the bottom: they are the cheapest labor group. Let's furlough from the top: JB is an innovator after all!

blue bayou, mr L382 god!! you should brush your teeth, your breath smells like you drank a fifth of ass. Mgts ass to be exact.

Friend of mine called today by VK, for a 18 Feb class. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't furlough. I can think of a few ex-military 6 month FO to 320CA upgrade wonders we could sure sh1tcan. Hey -- why furlough from the bottom: they are the cheapest labor group. Let's furlough from the top: JB is an innovator after all!

BTW, it was 8 months. Thanks for showing your true colors guys; one thing I've learned so far in this JBPA process is how it's divided the pilot group and turned many good natured people into total jerks. The only advocacy I've pushed are the facts of this airline industry-- furloughs, lost pensions, benefits and huge paycuts (except for a company that's been in business for 38 years vs our 8 who is also now losing money). I don't believe the 12 pilots we'll be hiring will offset the 10000+ jobs lost in our industry since 9/11 and no union can prevent any furloughs. This fact remains uncontested: When we negotiate our first CBA we will start from scratch. If the recession continues or oil takes another hike, we quite possibly could be negotiating a concessionary contract. I say the timing is off, many JBPA supporters say this is the right time for it... I'm sorry, I'm not as naive as y'all, I just look at history, and history doesn't lie.

The only advocacy I've pushed are the facts of this airline industry-- furloughs, lost pensions, benefits and huge paycuts (except for a company that's been in business for 38 years vs our 8 who is also now losing money). I don't believe the 12 pilots we'll be hiring will offset the 10000+ jobs lost in our industry since 9/11 and no union can prevent any furloughs. This fact remains uncontested: When we negotiate our first CBA we will start from scratch. If the recession continues or oil takes another hike, we quite possibly could be negotiating a concessionary contract. I say the timing is off, many JBPA supporters say this is the right time for it... I'm sorry, I'm not as naive as y'all, I just look at history, and history doesn't lie.

Well our new "contract" is concessionary. I didn't get a raise and now I don't get premium pay if I am sick. Every year you don't get a raise that meets inflation you've given a concession.

We have the worst health insurance in the industry and you get cut off at 18 months if you are sick. Your family gets to pay COBRA if you die then they are cut off. You seem like a guy that likes to tout the so called values. Where is the caring value in cutting off insurance when you are out on long term medical? Oh wait a minute I see you are from the military....maybe you don't care because it doesn't affect you? Hmmmm?

Your vast airline experience speaks volumes about your attitude.

Latest resources

Back