Latest at Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They don't care!!!!!

They better start, from what I am hearing online this is only the start of people leaving. Most have apps out, have interviewed, or both. EZ could be such a great place to work but until upper management gets it through their heads thats its not 1980 anymore and times have changed then the hemoraging of crews will continue. I keep hoping to see change in the works but I am loosing faith in those running this company...if anyone is running it?

I Know what you are saying as this place has always been a good place to work.. In the last few years it has really sucked here because like I said no one seems to care whats going on.. I hope someone steps up and tries to fix it...

That airline is a flow through airline, right? I mean, it's not a place you would want to make a career of, financially speaking, so wouldn't a high attrition rate be expected? Is this part of managements business model, being cheap (less expensive) labor.

If that's the case, in today's pilot hiring frenzy (and I say that loosely, very loosely), I would have No Confidence in their managing ability.

I wouldn't really say that.
There are lots of REAL GREAT people here. The problem is that the people that hold the purse strings look at one thing and one thing only- the ratio of money coming in to the money going out. That's why you have stupid decisions like this latest furlough.
I don't think we are any cheaper than any other 747 operator out there. The money just isn't distributed the same. :)

I worked as a DC-8 FO for the Evergreen from April 1991 through July 1993

I was furloughed 3 times in that span. 2 of them were no notice phone calls from the CP. Seems nothing has changed at the Zoner.

The more things change, the more they stay the same!

How many of the guys furloughed are coming back? I have heard not many... Atleast 3 are off to other 747 operators from what I hear and a couple corporate. Anybody got any solid numbrs? Just curious

Latest resources

Back