Latest ASA offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JoeMerchant said:
No, time is working against us. Skywest doesn't need the ASA pilots, and it can pursue it's goals with or without us.

So let them. I'd rather they do it without me than take a crappy contract so they can make even MORE money.

JoeMerchant said:
We are not the "investment".

Maybe that right there is one of the biggest problems, huh?

JoeMerchant said:
Sinca, this quote interested me. Are you referring to our former MEC Chairman? I have heard this from several ALPA people recently. Was there a problem with our former MEC Chairman?

Who Joey? Your gf, Cooksey, well, that's only two people, but yiou're counting yourself too huh?. The man has retired Joey, he's gone, get over it.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Bizjet said:
Not sure about the former MEC Chairman but we are currently having a problem with the current LEC 112 Sec./Treas. doing his job. :laugh:

Joey likes people talking about him. Thinks it makes him a martyr or something. He won't do the job he was elected to do but blames BA for him not attending. Well Joey, BA is gone, get over him, and attend the meetings and do the job you were elected to do. Nahhhhhh just kidding Joey. No one cares if you attend, do your your job. Your a coward Joey, a ************************* too!

Funny how he won't even attend a LEC meeting, but will hide behind the phone on that conference call a few weeks ago, and hide here. What a coward he is. Afraid we might just confront his sorry arse.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

JoeMerchant said:
As far as him working more years for ALPA than I, that is incorrect. .

Hey Joey, WTF cares! It's in the past. BA has retired, get over it.

Now, you're not counting the time that you're LEC Sec/Treas are you? Or are you counting your old GF's ALPA time and adding it to yours?

VOTED IN FAVOR

Scope out RJ's said:
Hey crybaby JB:
Isn't that what you do at LEC meetings when you don't get your way? Don't you take your ball (in this case meeting notes) and run home to your girlfriend? Grow a pair, you look more and more like an ass every day! Your anti-alpa campaign is only making things worse for yourself! You are doing your fellow aviators at ASA no favors by acting like the horses hiney that you are! Grow up you sissy!

You mean the same scope you are trying to have eliminated? Sorry baby, you can't have it your way! Now back to stealing meeting notes and storming out of meetings (that means take your ball and go home)!

No, he doesn't even have the balls to show up at LEC meetings anymore.

JoeMerchant said:
I asked a question ASACAPT. I like to question authority on BOTH sides. Sinca3 made the following observation:

The new MEC is more open and willing to work with the company, but the company hasn't changed their tune!

I have heard similar statements from members of the MEC. Sounds like we had a problem on our side of the table also. Was there a problem before?

As far as him working more years for ALPA than I, that is incorrect. The former MEC Chairman didn't get involved until around 1998. He was very critical of the MEC Chairman in the '96-'97 timeframe. It wasn't until the 146 issue that he really got very involved.

Was it OK for him to be critical of ALPA and the ASA MEC? He was as critical if not more critical than I am.

While you're at it, tell us how the evil former MEC chairman saved your job when you went off on that B.S. writeup campaign and they tried to fire you.

John Pennekamp said:
No, he doesn't even have the balls to show up at LEC meetings anymore.

I don't understand why he is afraid to show up at an LEC meeting. If he can type I am sure he can write. He should not be concerned with his personal safety. No one will mess with him because he always travels with his buffed up, pumped up female personal trainer and body guard.:eek:

Latest resources

Back