• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

lakes layoffs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've always had a profound respect for the dedication GL pilots have toward their careers and I feel it's important help promote them. So it's more wishful thinking. Maybe down the road it would materialize, but for now they have at least one very strong supporter.

crashpad said:
I've always had a profound respect for the dedication GL pilots have toward their careers and I feel it's important help promote them. So it's more wishful thinking. Maybe down the road it would materialize, but for now they have at least one very strong supporter.

WHO???

Mooser

Mooser, come on man. Are you for real?

IP076 said:
f@#k mesa......

about the only two words that came to my mind....I hope Lakes keeps the contracts, at least they provide a better service than Mesa.

Anyone know how Mesa is doing on the Page to PHX flying? I've been hearing they do just about whatever they can to screw the Lakes arrivals and departures out of PGA.

Exactly who do you mean by "they"? If you are referring to the company and their scheduling, then you may be correct. If however you are referring to the crews (which I hope you are not), then you are dead wrong. I have flown the Beech for Mesa/Air Midwest for six years, fly in and out of PGA for them and know every one of the other crews that do. We show nothing but professional courtesy and respect for GL crews or the crews of any other carrier.

Mooser, I guess some of the cities we are bidding for in Arizona are ADOT funded, and not part of the EAS program/cities.

Good luck to all the Lakers. I have rode on them many o times, probably my favorite to jump on. Very nice and professional group of people, keep up the good work!

Latest resources

Back