lakes layoffs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
canadflyau said:
Mooser, I guess some of the cities we are bidding for in Arizona are ADOT funded, and not part of the EAS program/cities.

Does anyone know if GLA is going after the EAS contracts that seem to be up for grabs in Arizona???

Mooser

relax

typically when we lay off we recall because peolpe take a leave of absence this has been happening for the last 3 years this way.

Mooser dude I know you want info but relax. Everything will work out. If you are in a pool i can almost see your employee number and hire date being soon. It might not happen today or tomarrow but it will be soon. The cockroach will live.
later

skippy767 said:
typically when we lay off we recall because peolpe take a leave of absence this has been happening for the last 3 years this way.

Mooser dude I know you want info but relax. Everything will work out. If you are in a pool i can almost see your employee number and hire date being soon. It might not happen today or tomarrow but it will be soon. The cockroach will live.
later
Very Hard to RELAX...But anyway just got news that we won't be in class till sept....

oh well

Mooser

Latest resources

Back