• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kit Darbys AirInc goes TU!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How much money do you guys think he made over the life of AirInc?

He took the side of management in the Netjets contract fight. If I remember correctly he was the expert witness on the company side against the pilots.

What an azz clown.

Kit was always an optimist. His glass was half full, never half empty. I liked Kit because he always had a positive spin to most everything.

I notice that most of the negative comments here are from those with negative results.

Positive people get positive results, Negative people get negative results.

There is a different between Optimism and Lying. PilotYIP is optimistic, Kit was lying.

There is a different between providing an interview and information service, and then trying to monopolize the information.

There is a different between trying to help people get great jobs, and then trying to make it to where they have to be your customer if they want a great job.

I did not know the gentleman personally, but he offered a service and I was a repeat customer. No one "cheated" anyone. I feel that I could have gotten the jobs without Air Inc., but good jobs come along so rarely in aviation, does anyone want to risk being unprepared?

An interview is like a check ride, the more you practice the better the result.

Last edited:
Kit was always an optimist. His glass was half full, never half empty. I liked Kit because he always had a positive spin to most everything.

I notice that most of the negative comments here are from those with negative results.

Positive people get positive results, Negative people get negative results.

Kit simply did not put out all the hiring information that was readily available to anyone that was looking. On top of that his interview prep as often old and not accurate. All this for a lot of money for someone that is barely getting by financially as a flight instructor.

Krap! I just renewed my membership. Sux that they didn't let me know of the impending shutdown. I'm going to call them and get my money back since I just renewed.

-Good luck with that "dumbtothebone..."

Karma is an awesome thing, ain't it?

-TURD

Too many 61 year-old's planning on staying for 4 more years......no one's hiring cuz' of it so job placement co.'s go TU.

Hooray for age 65.

I hope that some of these "pilot factories" start throwing in the towel as well. The last thing we need now is more people who want a career in commercial aviation. They could stop all pilot training for 5 years and we would still be massively oversupplied with experienced pilots looking for work. The only thing worse that AirInc's constant message about a non-existent pilot shortage is the BS from some of these training companies about what a great career awaits the eager young people willing to throw their money down. Don't do it, now is the wrong time.

Latest resources

Back