• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King Air Single Pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to fly one that would do 290+ all day long...ya just have to pick one that was built on a Wednesday, instead of one built on a Monday or Friday

Probably a pitot-static error. Unless they repealed those pesky laws of physics for you, of course.

gotta agree with the above...unless it was a 3(00) instead of a 2(00) ;)

FlierDude said:
Probably a pitot-static error. Unless they repealed those pesky laws of physics for you, of course.
All ya gotta do is prove that it didn't make book, and I'll agree ;)

Fly safe!

David

Let me throw my 2 cents in. I owned and operated a 100 series for about 8 years, flew single pilot until the last two under 135. The insurance company dictated two pilots the last two years, and both pilots needed Simcom or something annually.
You didn't need 2 pilots per the FAR's,,,UNLESS the autopilot was inop for IFR operations. But then,, the friendlies really got rid of that loophole by mandating a cockpit voice recorder for any turbine powered six seater or more if there was no/inop autopilot. And, very few (including me) were willing to shell out for a CVR for an older King Air.
History lesson over.
Hung

Hey everyone -

Just finished up the BE-300 type rating today at FlightSafety Wichita, without the SIC required limitation.

:beer:

Two guesses where I'm headed now - and if it doesn't involve hopps and scantily clad women, you're wrong!

Fly safe everyone. By the way, I can highly recommend the fine folks at FSI Raytheon Learning Center in Wichita. Some of the best training I've had, compared to military/135/121 professional training I've done in the past.

Plus the Center Director is a Steelers fan. Gotta love it!

-TG

262 all day long, and we had every god damn raisbeck thing they would sell. plus it was a B200

I've never seen above 260 true, and we also have the full boat Raisbeck mods. Of course ... ours is a tired old Beetch, and she won't trim out cuz she's been bent.

I still love her, though. :blush:

Latest resources

Back