• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, two at least. Mid June should be the next new hire class, I have a friend in it. Next round of interviews in May, the sim is down for five days of Mx this month so interviews are not likely. First half of April will finish up the Feb class and second half of April first week of may should finish the April 1 upgrade class. Then it shall began again, Upgrade class in May, Newhire in June, another 400 class in June and a upgrade class in July.

dude, they better put those bids out soon, that is alot of training. GP will have his hands full.

Save some money if your going to KA you will be on training pay for a long time. They have 120 days from your pt/pc to finish your IOE and they will use it all. That means training pay until IOE is complete.

Save some money if your going to KA you will be on training pay for a long time. They have 120 days from your pt/pc to finish your IOE and they will use it all. That means training pay until IOE is complete.

Really?!? The voice of experience or conjecture?

I was finished in a month with IOE after my PC. So were most of the guys I knew. Some had a few weeks off between their PC and going out on IOE, waiting for a Check Airman to be free. Some guys needed a longer time out to get the hang of the airplane. However, I have seen no instances of the company taking advantage of guys on training pay, contrary to the rumors out there.

What a bunch of BS. I finished IOE in 9 days and know several others in my class were done in less than 2 weeks. It all depends on check airman availability and of course how long you can hang at Sticky Fingers.

From starting ground school to finishing IOE took me about 87 days. I had to dig into savings to pay for the hotel during ground school, and the rest of my life didn't get any cheaper, but I knew that going in.

What a bunch of BS. I finished IOE in 9 days and know several others in my class were done in less than 2 weeks. It all depends on check airman availability and of course how long you can hang at Sticky Fingers.

Just curious, but how long is the OE at K4 in terms of hours? I've heard that some ACMI carriers can be pretty high. I believe though that it's often the ones using 2 person aircraft and the fact that you might not get quite enough landings in if you are a IRO/RFO/Augmented/Heavy crew member on some legs.

I'm sure with the fleet being 100/200's (for now) it's probably not too much of an issue.

Latest resources

Back