• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 747 side was interviewing in March. The -400 class started this week, and I think there is a -200 class this week too. Don't know when the next class is. Don't know about K2 or Charters either.

Newhire class starts on the 14th captain class also. Not sure about the rest of the year-we are very short on crews so should be a lot of hiring.

Newhire class starts on the 14th captain class also. Not sure about the rest of the year-we are very short on crews so should be a lot of hiring.

Is there any likelihood of newhires getting the 400 off the bat? How many 400s will Kalitta get in 2008?

Is there any likelihood of newhires getting the 400 off the bat? How many 400s will Kalitta get in 2008?

Yes, two at least. Mid June should be the next new hire class, I have a friend in it. Next round of interviews in May, the sim is down for five days of Mx this month so interviews are not likely. First half of April will finish up the Feb class and second half of April first week of may should finish the April 1 upgrade class. Then it shall began again, Upgrade class in May, Newhire in June, another 400 class in June and a upgrade class in July.

Last edited:
Classic, check airman C360, Chief line check airman Delta 7576 Domestic, ADP MD88 Delta, IP/EP KC-135 USAF

Classic, check airman C360, Chief line check airman Delta 7576 Domestic, ADP MD88 Delta, IP/EP KC-135 USAF

Over qualified? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Connie usually on the list going to Delta, not coming from?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back