• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kalitta would be extremely lucky to have any of the ATA guys. Just hope the trolls in Yipsitucky don't scare them away.

Kalitta would be extremely lucky to have any of the ATA guys. Just hope the trolls in Yipsitucky don't scare them away.

As a former ATA employee I might be extremely happy if the "trolls" at Kalitta would look at my resume if I thought that of them?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Sorry to hear about ATA but best of luck getting a new job.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Sorry to hear about ATA but best of luck getting a new job.

Desperate measures? You must think working here is an act of desperation. We have people that have moved onto FedEx and UPS that say they enjoyed working here more. Sure we don't pay as well as the afore mentioned companies, but you can definitely live a comfortable lifestyle. Our top captain pay right now is $167.77. In three years it will be $192.36. Not too bad in my opinion. With upgrades to captain running at about one year, someone hired today will be making $98.75 after upgrading.

I used to have to jumpseat 5-6 times a month when I worked at the commuters. I haven't jumpseated in two years. The guys that work here are a blast to hang with. At a time when others are failing, we are expanding.

You talk like we are the bottom of the barrel. I for one am very happy to be here. If you find yourself out of a job, please don't apply.

I have not heard that anyone is getting "special treatment" but we have 61 crews and need 100 to be even without the extra aircraft comin on line. I have heard that the KAL ACMI contract will probably be coming up for bid again. Which could replace the Asiana contract from last year.

Hey Unwashed,

- you can be sure that the Neffs will not get the KAL contract again. Between the memory of Greenberg and the Neff's reliability there can be no way.

Hope all is going well with you - I know you're glad you didn't go to "you know where".

Hey Unwashed,

- you can be sure that the Neffs will not get the KAL contract again. Between the memory of Greenberg and the Neff's reliability there can be no way.

Hope all is going well with you - I know you're glad you didn't go to "you know where".

All is well, finished my PC this morning finish my LOFT tomorrow morning and then off for home.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back