• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two planes parked and not coming back. We are only flying 5 planes give or take and the 400. The other two sit in JFK,IAH or MZJ.

Looks like the flying is the same till the end of Feb. PVG is picking up a little and I have not seen anything for March yet.

ok evergreen guys, this is a kalitta thread, don't bring us down with the troubles there.

apply here, hopefully we will hire again real soon, I hear the old man wants more, if there is a good deal he'll get them.

ok evergreen guys, this is a kalitta thread, don't bring us down with the troubles there.

apply here, hopefully we will hire again real soon, I hear the old man wants more, if there is a good deal he'll get them.

Sorry to dirty the Kalitta thread with talk of EZ. I will refrain from it in the future.

I think your comment might be tongue in cheek, but either way, it merits note that over the recent past, Kalitta has come close to being gone and is still (praying this never happens) one company error crash away from an FAA shut down.

I've been in this industry long enough to see them go to the top, and then back to the bottom and sometimes back.... EZ could be on top in 10 years and Kalitta out of business... OR NOT.. The point is, don't presume.

Hey K4 fellas. Will any current drivers care to share their time/experience prior to getting the call. I used to punch out flight plans for them back in the day. Decided to leave to get ratings/hours, etc..would love to come back and sling the heavy metal. I know things aren't the best right know but figure it's worth a try. Any way feel free to post or drop me a PM. Thanks

Hey K4 fellas. Will any current drivers care to share their time/experience prior to getting the call.

I was in the last class of 12, we were pretty evenly divided by regional, military, and cargo backgrounds. My time; ~9000tt 6000tpic, all rj. They don't seem to hire from any specific mold so if you meet the mins, I'd say go for it. I'm sure your previous experience working here gives you a leg up.

Lots of Evergreen B747 drivers that would love to make the change to K4. Many have applied, only a few are getting called.

K4 crews are all top notch. Wish we all could get the phone call. I am very happy that things are going so well for you all. See you all at the Bayhouse! Cheers.

I think your comment might be tongue in cheek, but either way, it merits note that over the recent past, Kalitta has come close to being gone and is still (praying this never happens) one company error crash away from an FAA shut down.

I've been in this industry long enough to see them go to the top, and then back to the bottom and sometimes back.... EZ could be on top in 10 years and Kalitta out of business... OR NOT.. The point is, don't presume.

I won't argue with you there. K4 is definitly one more dented airplane away from being in deep doo doo, doesn't matter who's at fault. I do think things are slowing for all ACMI's and won't be as good as the last couple of years. We'll see. Good luck to us all.

True but they will not need as much as they have over the last 5/10 years.

Until we get suckered into a war with Iran...

Until we get suckered into a war with Iran...

isn't' it sad that we'd have to think that way, but it's true?

I seriously am starting to believe in some of this conspiracy $hit..

Latest resources

Back