• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta at AirInc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guam, dont you have anything else to do? Man if I wasn't stuck on R4 right now I'd be in Ramstien at Rosies with her granddaughter.

:beer:

D- You think is a game? I'm down here in Chile tryin to find me some fine Santiago trim. You boys better brush up on your espanol.

damn booiiiiii, you got a santiago trip ? howz the hotel?

righteous, what up C -note?

Guam, dont you have anything else to do? Man if I wasn't stuck on R4 right now I'd be in Ramstien at Rosies with her granddaughter.

:beer:
No, I just want to harass you, look anyone applying, we even hired this loser, he flew the BAE 146.

what's up? you can have her, too young for me and cold over there man. I like where Gator is, summer, South America!!!!

damn c -note, i thought you were all busy with the baby mama drama but i guess your back in the game. i have not worked since december bro...pimpin in la, your know how it goes.

damn booiiiiii, you got a santiago trip ? howz the hotel?

righteous, what up C -note?

Santiago sucks. The women are fat and ugly, liquor is expensive, the weather sucks, and the nightlife is terrible. Don't bid it.

D, Gator and Guam. What up? Kickin' it in ANC for the last 5 days. Left the baby mama drama after 3 weeks. Came out on the 17th.

Airgator you are full of sh%t!! You just dont want me to bid it bcause you know im senior to you hahahaha...I need pics and details! Im off until the 14th so im heading to Spain!!

LF

If you don't have jet time, cancel Christmas! Your not getting hired by Kalitta. At least that's what I was told by the CP.

Latest resources

Back