• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Air Interviewing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perdiem averages between $700-$800 month for me. First year pay varies but if you figure just gurantee you come out to about 38K including perdiem.

How do I get interview?

I have emailed my resume many times. What else can I do? I used to run into a jumpseater outta CLT once in awhile. Can't remember his name. Old school dude. Help me!

The interview process?

Going up to yip soon for the interview, can someone describe the current interview process? All the info ive found online is dated, I know they;ve been interviewing the past couple months. Thanks in advance

For those that are wondering what is the best way to apply, I was told by our training department that the best way is to email it to the address on the website. You can also fax it but the preferred way is email. The best way of course is to have someone walk in your resume. From what I understand if you have someone walk in your resume you have an excellent chance of getting an interview. I was also told that we are going to be doing a bunch of hiring. Good luck to everyone.

Going up to yip soon for the interview, can someone describe the current interview process? All the info ive found online is dated, I know they;ve been interviewing the past couple months. Thanks in advance

Interviews are usually fairly informal. Show up looking sharp and be prepared to discuss any 'unusual' job changes. Some basic operational FAR questions and what-if scenarios. Not a big psycho-babble ordeal. As with any interview, it may help to have a little company background info.

Personal recommendations should help (or maybe not ;)) to make your resume stand out.

Good luck!

Do they type you right off the bat?What is the pay in training?Do they put you up?Also any other interview help would be greatly appreciated..

Do they type you right off the bat?What is the pay in training?Do they put you up?Also any other interview help would be greatly appreciated..

-SIC type
-$500/week until you complete IOE
-You pay hotel

Latest resources

Back