Kalitta Air Buys Boeing 747-400 BCF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Belch,

Have I mentioned lately that your my hero? I sure do miss flying that Jetstream with ya.

The fun part will be when Connie starts to inter mix these motors.:nuts:

So I would assume hiring will continue over there? If He's adding 8 more airplanes so he'll need more bodies too. Whats the word on hriring for next year? I've been eyeing you guys for awhile now. But after Jan 1st, I really need to start looking hard, as my job will be gone around summertime. Thanks in advance for any info!

So I would assume hiring will continue over there? If He's adding 8 more airplanes so he'll need more bodies too. Whats the word on hriring for next year? I've been eyeing you guys for awhile now. But after Jan 1st, I really need to start looking hard, as my job will be gone around summertime. Thanks in advance for any info!

4 to 5 more classes scheduled so far for 08

How short are you guys right now? Is Connie gonna park the 100's? Thanks
We're short, but it's hard to tell how much - we could use another 15 crews or so today, but
with people leaving and the like, there will probably be plenty of hiring next year.

I don't see Connie parking the -100s unless they come up against some hard time limits. The -100s make money like all the airplanes - they are good for the military runs and charters where the customer doesn't care about making stops.

Thirteen years with Connie will do that to a person.:nuts:

Latest resources

Back