Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just in time for the holidays, no more 1,2,3, happy Thanksgiving...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scoreboardII

Just announced by SWA hotel committee, SWA will no longer seek any form of reduced rate beverage deals like the 1, 2, 3. Seems we can thank the latest 2 or 3 fools who "pooped their pants", spoiling it for the other 20,000 folks who now have to wear diapers.

Thanks ABQ guy...

Discuss:

I think you can afford "market based" prices like the rest of us.:beer:

Man, that Southwest place is going downhill fast.

From a corporate standpoint it is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Just think what would happen if you had a pilot get caught going through security after a night of 1...2...3's!

Makes a lot of sense to me. That is why most airlines do not negotiate discounts on beverages of any kind.

From a corporate standpoint it is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Just think what would happen if you had a pilot get caught going through security after a night of 1...2...3's!

Makes a lot of sense to me. That is why most airlines do not negotiate discounts on beverages of any kind.

Relax man, don't be so uptight. Corporate standpoint from who? the hotel? So, do you think they should take the 25% off beverages because of the liability to the hotel? Or if you are worried about the airline, maybe they should not let us stay at Embassy Suites since there is free happy hour every night. Or overnights in New Orleans? BTW, I know where you guys stay in MSY, do you think that's too close to Bourbon Street? Just kidding on that one. Fools will be fools no matter what the price is. At JB, we still have this deal in several places and it is (as far as I know) an "unofficial advantage" when selecting hotels. Unfortunately, this decision at SW (if true) will affect us too down the road.

Well, that's a shame. Our hotel committee has been able to at least get us a 2,3,4 rule. This was obviously based on your rule, and a lot of common hotels extended this to all air crews. Our rule is something that just started in 09.

From a corporate standpoint..very understandable.

Did the UAL pilot that just got busted in London have 1-2-3? How about the Cactus pilots?

This may seem like a trivial issue to some, but to me it is the perfect metaphor for how we are slowly turning into....well...Delta. What's next, pilots & FAs at different hotels? :eek:

Latest resources

Back