Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just in time for the holidays, no more 1,2,3, happy Thanksgiving...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the reality is we have scope protection that does not allow any rj flying by anyone other then a pilot on the swa seniority list. The reality is we just recieved a pay raise plus retro. The reality is swa is doing everything possible to keep people on the property including beeing over staffed by more then 250 pilots.
The reality is things are still really good here, actually they are great here.

true!

It is not being uptight. Think of our press of today. See a SWA crew getting nailed at the TSA checkpoint. Move beyond it. One of the 24 hr new corporations gets a "tip" on where he stayed last night, they get the bar tab, video or whatever else they can get their hands on, it shows a 1,2,3 and then it is "discovered" that SWA the airline negotiates that deal for its crews. I see a major PR issues for the company.

We at DAL do not do that type of deal for that very reason. It is not being uptight. It this day of lawyers, 24 hr news, and lawsuits, it makes sense for the company to protect itself that way.

Just sayin........

Do you guys sell liquor on your plane? What happens if the person you sold liquor to crashes on his drive home? I guess it's ok if you profit from it. Liability has nothing to do with it, it's about a bean counter willing to get rid of a tradition and sell out company morale for the possibility of saving a dollar a night at a hotel.

the reality is we have scope protection that does not allow any RJ flying by anyone other then a pilot on the SWA seniority list. The reality is we just recieved a pay raise plus retro. The reality is SWA is doing everything possible to keep people on the property including beeing over staffed by more then 250 pilots.
The reality is things are still really good here, actually they are great here.

Whoa, lay off the crack pipe, reality is starting to blur!

And I am too because I always tell everyone I work for SWA no matter which bar I'm drinking in. :)

I watched a cool guy UAL capt try and pull this in the SEA Doubletree w/ two crews at his table. He went on and on how they were going to score cheap drinks and that he would get the 1st round...then the bill came and he couldn't produce an id. Nor could anyone else...CLASSIC! What a tool. The best part was watching the f/o's laugh at the guy and deinflate his head.

Baja.

Latest resources

Back