Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
Discuss and trash......this kind of thing should stop.

We are very excited about our Fast Track CRJ200 First Officer Training Program with Pinnacle Airlines, aka Northwest Airlink. This program was developed jointly with Pinnacle Airlines to ensure the quality of First Officers they are hiring. By the time you interview with Pinnacle, you will already have experienced all of their flight training THREE times to include check rides!

Normally an airline will give you 16 -20 simulator hours to master Electronic Flight Information Systems (EFIS) integration and Flight Management Systems (FMS) navigation, not to mention having a sophisticated jet “by the tail” with a whole slew of new profiles, procedures and emergencies to master! All this adds up to a very stressful training environment…always wondering if you will be able to do it or if they are going to let you go. I know that’s how I felt after flying multi-turbine for 750 hours and then trying to learn how to fly a jet! Jet University and Pinnacle Airlines have resolved this problem with a custom tailored curriculum that teaches students to comfortably fly the CRJ200 “the Pinnacle way, to Pinnacle standards” in order to ensure your success.

We have just installed a new state of the art $3 Million Dollar CRJ 200 Flight Training Device (with stunning graphics comparable to any Level D Simulator!) in our Jet University Campus facility here at FXE airport, where you will receive 52 hours of flight training. You will also receive 24 hours of CRJ200 Flight Simulator training in Washington, D.C. That is a total of 76 hours of CRJ200 simulation as well as all of the jet transition, high altitude aerodynamics, FMS, EFIS, CRJ200 systems, Airline Transport Pilot Written Exam Prep, and the Pinnacle Airlines Interview Prep courses. The President of Jet University has already successfully placed nearly 500 pilots with Pinnacle Airlines. That is why Pinnacle Airlines sought out Jet University to pioneer this training program in North America. This system of training has been used safely and successfully in Europe for many years. Now Pinnacle Airlines and Jet University are making it available to you.

As Pinnacle Airlines wishes to build this program into its Pilot Producing Machine, we are currently able to offer significant tuition incentives to new students over the next few months. For the months of SEPT, OCT, NOV, AND DEC, YOUR NET TUITION IS ONLY $19,990 DUE TO INCREASED TUITION ASSISTANCE FROM PINNACLE AIRLINES. As well, if you would like to tour our facility, we suggest you bring a friend who may be interested in our program. Why? Jet University is also offering referral compensation via our “Thank-You $1,000 Times Over” program for any referral who completes enrollment with Jet University! CFI’s love this program! Your third referral gives you an extra “$1,000 Thank-You’s!”, and every third referral thereafter gives increasing “$1,000 Thank-You’s”!

Feel free to call with any questions that you may have!

Wooooo!!! Sign me up!!! Oh wait, I already fly CRJs. Also, as an added bonus, I got my job the old fashioned way.

"By the time you interview with Pinnacle, you will already have experienced all of their flight training THREE times to include check rides! "

You know, once was enough for me. The time that counts.... where you go to IOE afterwards.

This stuff is rediculous. I can't believe people do this... and that some airlines so happily involve themselves in it.

Last edited:
Hhhhmmmm

flyf15 said:
Wooooo!!! Sign me up!!! Oh wait, I already fly CRJs. Also, as an added bonus, I got my job the old fashioned way.

"By the time you interview with Pinnacle, you will already have experienced all of their flight training THREE times to include check rides! "

You know, once was enough for me. The time that counts.... where you go to IOE afterwards.

This stuff is rediculous. I can't believe people do this... and that some airlines so happily involve themselves in it.

So, are we jealous of those people who might be able to put finances together which you couldn't?

And your reference of 'old fashion', does that mean you should be given a priority over those who could didn't have to make $8/hour as CFIs? Huh.

Bunny

"Pilot Producing Machine"?! Great, that's all we need. We are becoming spare parts that are easily replaceable. This is sickening.

Just got this e-mail.
Discuss and trash......this kind of thing should stop.

I think the BIG question is how did you end up on their email list? The rest of us didn't get that email.

What kind of real world experience does this program provide? None.

We have just installed a new state of the art $3 Million Dollar CRJ 200 Flight Training Device (with stunning graphics comparable to any Level D Simulator!) in our Jet University Campus facility here at FXE airport, where you will receive 52 hours of flight training. You will also receive 24 hours of CRJ200 Flight Simulator training in Washington, D.C. That is a total of 76 hours of CRJ200 simulation as well as all of the jet transition, high altitude aerodynamics, FMS, EFIS, CRJ200 systems, Airline Transport Pilot Written Exam Prep, and the Pinnacle Airlines Interview Prep courses.

An FTD? What kinf of BS is that? Thats about as good as MS Flight Sim. Prep courses? Why not teach them how to do a proper NDB approach. Or, maybe they can try to pick up their AIM and apply it to their flying. Jet U, this is a disgrace.

I thought the same thing. I attended a state school with an aviation program, CFI'ed there for a little over a year and went corporate for a year before I went to the airlines. Does the FAA let the database out?

DoinTime said:
I think the BIG question is how did you end up on their email list? The rest of us didn't get that email.

Hey Doin, BTW I didnt put it up to bash 9E........I spose it kind of looked like that....wasnt the reason, I was really surprised to get something like that.

DoinTime said:

Hey DT,

Believe it or not I also got the email. I think I'm on their mailing list since I did my ATPw and FEw thru ATPs. What was funny though, is that it was a recruiting letter to go thru that expensive program.

Latest resources

Back