• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just got my Air Whisky interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crap, I'd send him dinner money, but I'm furloughed and need it myself!

I've lived that life. Bailed a boss out of jail three separate times. Same moron all three. Had a bank chase me down because a paycheck bounced and I had already spent the money. When I got to Piedmont it was like Heaven on Earth!

You newbies probably didn't deal with half that stuff! Always strive to make your current workplace a better one, but never forget where you came from. Surf and I have compared many notes in the cockpit. He knows where he came from. I'm better Whataburger does too.

Hope that interview goes well. God knows you've earned it!

I"ve been employeed, unemployeed, bailed dudes out of jail, been bailed out of jail, voted no, voted yes, happy to be here, and happy to help someone out.

I"ve been employeed, unemployeed, bailed dudes out of jail, been bailed out of jail, voted no, voted yes, happy to be here, and happy to help someone out.

That's a most excellent way to put it!:beer:

Hell burger! I'll get the other half for him. Just when I thought I had it bad as a Dash 8 Captain.

Between you & WB, I'm in for the other 50%. :beer:

Baseball is 90% mental, the other 50% is physical........Yogi Berra

Haha, thanks guys for the support. I hope I get it as well I have interviewed at two places a PIC position part 135, or this SIC in the 121 world..6's i guess. All in all the people at Air Wis were FANTASTIC! I couldn't speak higher for any group of people giving an interview. Very professional, courteous, and straightforward. I have replied to those who PM'd me. Thanks for the offer's guy's..I'll take the drinks....AGFO

Hey all just got my thanks but no thanks from Air Wisconsin. Luckily got a another job offer yesterday (part 135 :( ) but itS a job. Anyway congrats to all those who were hired. Curious though if you were hired why was your background ? Thanks

I interviewed there last week, got a rejection email yesterday. Furloughed NetJets, ex-Chautauqua. 4800tt 3600me. The people were nice, interview was short simple and easy, about 15 minutes. They asked if I would resign my seniority number at NetJets if offered the position. I politely said no, and explained why and that I wouldn't be likely to get a recall offer for several years. Oh well. I just can't justify giving up recall at a job that pays 3-4x more. During the company overview presentation they used the phrase "we shouldn't have to furlough this fall" twice....very encouraging.

Latest resources

Back