Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Welcome to the world of Regional Pilots! Muhhhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

HAHAHA!! the scary part is that you're totally right!!!:smash:

I hope you're in a position where you're not flying the Lear 25-55 anymore to accept an interview at a regional. Good luck.

So anyway no one heading up there? Yeah it's called being unemployed... And the world of regional's is a walk compared to what many part 135 guys do while flying for ******************** bag cargo companies.. sharing a rental car to an interview is a lot better than living off of $10 per diem, sharing a room at the red roof in Yip and making $12000 a year 5 years ago when I got "my shot" at being a Lear FO... Or upgrading to captain and flying with guys who are 50 and have been in the right seat for 10 years with nothing more to offer than a warm cup of coffee and a dorky smile that made me swear they had a gotten their training at Chuck-e-cheese on the space craft ride. So spare me the good luck at the regionals, trust me I've seen worse. I'll take my first scheduled days off in five years with a pay check I don't have to cash at the bank(hopefully it clears), real sim training, flight benefits, health, dental , and life insurance which I'm sure ain't the best but it's something. But most importantly I'll take a job to stay current and pay my bills. Well kinda pay my bills. Sorry about the rant but I'm not a "just happy to be here sir" guy and I know what I'm getting into. I just wanted to know if there was anyone who could help me pay for the bull ******************** car I have to rent to get to my job interview thats paying me what a managaer at Taco Bell makes. Gracias, PM me if you are.

Latest resources

Back