• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Junior Manning

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is all an unwritten rule to not pick up these open times and junior mans, but maybe some of that cash we send to ALPA could be used to start a campaign against picking up open time/refusing j.m.'s, etc.

Until tomorrow night PSA only has 27 on furlough. So it's just going to get worse when there really are 70+ out of jobs.

Also, ALPA (and any other union for that matter) can get in legal trouble for pushing for no open time pick ups.

And here I thought you were talking about Eli at the Giants.......

Trojan

I love it when the guys who chant "Don't pick up open time while there are furloughs".
It's those same guys who go ahead and pick up the open time themselves.

This is all an unwritten rule to not pick up these open times and junior mans, but maybe some of that cash we send to ALPA could be used to start a campaign against picking up open time/refusing j.m.'s, etc.

I have an easier solution...DON'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE....or see how long that "I'm unavailable" works out for you.

Or if you were informed and not a TYS based pilot here at PSA who is outside the loop you would know that PDT is going to start making our schedules. Thus there is a great chance they might look a little better to be honest. Just something to ponder while you sit there in TYS and are out of the loop like our normal knoxville pilot!
Thanks SIR! It is hard to "Stay in the Loop" on the Golf coarse all the time.

Damn, I thought this thread was about the next Super Bowl winning quarterback.

Latest resources

Back