Jumpseat Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xanderman

Hey guys I was wondering if you could tell me the best way to get the jump on a skywest flight? Is there a nonrev number to list with or just show up at the gate? Thanks!

just show up. Many of the 700 routes are weight restricted in the summer with the density altitude and long stage lengths from High Alt places like denver. With a long leg we end up going at MTOW and sometimes bump pax to carry all the fuel. Anything 2 hours or less can almost always go full with a jumpy. hope that helps.

sky worst sucks

Wow thats pretty pathetic? we can go full with an alt in the xr any you cant? what a piece of crap HA Ha ha . I guess you get what you pay for just like jerry and expressjet huh? HA Ha ha. Just walk up to the gate and badge 'em you'll be good to go I guess?

Wow thats pretty pathetic? we can go full with an alt in the xr any you cant? what a piece of crap HA Ha ha . I guess you get what you pay for just like jerry and expressjet huh? HA Ha ha. Just walk up to the gate and badge 'em you'll be good to go I guess?

Wow, man that XR must be a beast if you can go full with an alt. Sounds like you are really proud of your regional jet.

Dude. Its an RJ. as in REGIONAL JET. not national or International jet. Great for SFO-FAT or DEN-RAP, etc. Going SAT-SFO is pushing an RJ to 1350 NM. 3+ hours on that should really be an A319-320 .etc. (but thats a whole different discussion) All Im saying is going those longer routes is a stretch to carry the fuel plus bags, plus people plus a jumpseater.

Cheers!

Wow, man that XR must be a beast if you can go full with an alt. Sounds like you are really proud of your regional jet.

Not really but I am proud that I get paid more than you to fly a 50 seat rj HA Ha ha.

Latest resources

Back