• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseat Denied

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You paid the company to sit in the right seat as an FO with Gulfstream, and now fly for PNCL and you have the audacity to lecture JetBlue pilots? Amazing.......

You paid for a job at ASA, then sold your fellow pilots down the river as a negotiating committee member so you could get half of your PFT money back, and you think you can lecture me? Go back to your older girlfriend, Johnny.

You paid for a job at ASA, then sold your fellow pilots down the river as a negotiating committee member so you could get half of your PFT money back, and you think you can lecture me? Go back to your older girlfriend, Johnny.

Hahahahhahahhaha his daddy bought him his job he is an rj pilot and he still does not shave, go back to the sandbox Pinnacle boy you have no place here. Just point one means you have no merit.

Enough of the name calling and bashing.

I think we can all agree, that if the two airlines have an agreement, let the guy on without any questions or smart a## comments. (this as long as the pilot is polite and dressed appropriately).

Let's throw a "No gojets" on our jumpseats...

Yeah I know that it is a piddly regional problem, but we have feelings too.... Anyone else, ALPA or no, are always welcome......Just not those humps...

Last edited:
JB is just another People Express, WP, Indy Air, etc.

You can't blame it all on Jetblue. Prior to 9/11 the airline industry was already in a decline. A failed merger between UAL and USAir, AMR lost $500 million in the 2nd quarter of 2001 and that year Jetblue ended with 15 planes and was just a year old-- give me a break, how come you don't bash Spirit for their wages and they even have a union!. Blame your demise on poor managment. Or the way the planets are aligned, I'm tired of your aimless ranting.

I think we can all agree this thread is a waste of time.

We are all pilots here. In some form or another we all have the same issues, trials, and hardships regardless what color our planes are painted. It is truly saddening to me that we treat each other this way. That is the problem with an anonymous board. This childish behavior would not happen if we were all accountable for what is said.

The name calling, bashing, flaming, etc. Grow up.

Look dude, this is a circular arguement, the retort to which is that the legacies had to give back due to wage pressure from bar-lowerers. No pension, crappy pay, now code-sharing with foreign carriers...not a good recipe. Nobody wins this arguement, but everybody thinks they did. BTW, I've never denied a j/s or will I ever to a non-scab, sober, non-a$$hole.

Thats absurd FNG....So what you are saying is that if JB or others were not around then the contracts would of stayed in place, meanwhile the tanking economy, 9/11, and SARS was all around...

NEWSFLASH.....In Chap 11 the legacies would of gutted all contracts no matter what...

Thats absurd FNG....So what you are saying is that if JB or others were not around then the contracts would of stayed in place, meanwhile the tanking economy, 9/11, and SARS was all around...

NEWSFLASH.....In Chap 11 the legacies would of gutted all contracts no matter what...

Nope, go back and read it again. What I said was that this was the retort to his side of the story and that it was circular, goes round and round, never ends, etc. But some would insist intently that what you typed is true.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back