• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

July Lines @ ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MAN, I LOVE IT. You girlies fighting amungst the pilot group. Where is JOE Merchant to the rescue? Now, I am sure that he would love to hop into this one.

MAN, I LOVE IT. You girlies fighting amungst the pilot group. Where is JOE Merchant to the rescue? Now, I am sure that he would love to hop into this one.

Hey McCoy, can't wait for to hear you b1tchn' about the ramp in ATL when you are ON THE CLOCK! I hear you look nice in that skirt!

Joe Merchant voted no to strike just like you. He'll protect you. Just ask.

Dick

Why would JB want to get in on this? It has nothing to do with the RJDC or how much ALPA supposedly sucks.

And what the he!! is a mung?

Do y'all realize what a bunch of amateurs you are making us look like? You all need to get lives.

I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this.

Guess I didnt make myself clear. Im already a captain. I've been on reserve for 1.5 yrs. It took me 7 yrs to upgrade (2.5 yrs as fo at previous airline + 4.5 here). I think I've earned the right to "b1tch".

Thanks

No one forced you to upgrade did they? I didn't think so.

Actions and consequences.

Hey McCoy, can't wait for to hear you b1tchn' about the ramp in ATL when you are ON THE CLOCK! I hear you look nice in that skirt!

Joe Merchant voted no to strike just like you. He'll protect you. Just ask.

Dick
BITCH, BITCH BITCH, ALL YOU GUYS DO IS WHINE AND BITCH. WAAHHHHH..
I DON'T NEED TO BITCH ABOUT THE RAMP, WE ALL KNOW IT'S FUBAR. oh,
anytime you want to come talk to me to my face in the lounge you know me, too bad you won't tell anyone else what your name is.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Latest resources

Back