July Lines @ ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tarzan

I just wanted to beat all the whiners to it and tell everybody how much they suck. They'll whine because they have too many hours now and once winter gets here, they'll cry about not enough hours.

Wish we did, just poking fun at the spoiled kids that work at ASA. You know the one's who are always complaining about having to work no matter what it is.......

I just wanted to beat all the whiners to it and tell everybody how much they suck. They'll whine because they have too many hours now and once winter gets here, they'll cry about not enough hours.

Can you say ASAHOLES? You hit the nail on the head. Good job.

Can you say ASAHOLES? You hit the nail on the head. Good job.

Tarzan and Melit, get back to your Microsoft flight sim, and shoot your approach before mom calls you to dinner. Not everyone at ASA complain's about the lines. If you worked here long enough you'd understand.

Tarzan and Melit, get back to your Microsoft flight sim, and shoot your approach before mom calls you to dinner. Not everyone at ASA complain's about the lines. If you worked here long enough you'd understand.

PM me your name and I'll be sure to stop by and talk with you in the crew lounge. But it sounds like I hit a nerve with you. I have been around awhile although not at ASA. I've seen the ups and downs in the lines at several companies now. They change as the seasons and staffing change. It's part of life.

The problem... Guys like yourself have probably never done anything else besides fly for ASA. Hence, your perspective is somewhat warped by lack of experience.

MELIT, you are a dddooouuuccchhheeebbbaaaggg!

Latest resources

Back