July Lines @ ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MELIT, you are a dddooouuuccchhheeebbbaaaggg![/quote]

Seriously. I have seen some angry people on this board, but this guy takes the cake.:erm:

PM me your name and I'll be sure to stop by and talk with you in the crew lounge. But it sounds like I hit a nerve with you. I have been around awhile although not at ASA. I've seen the ups and downs in the lines at several companies now. They change as the seasons and staffing change. It's part of life.

The problem... Guys like yourself have probably never done anything else besides fly for ASA. Hence, your perspective is somewhat warped by lack of experience.

MELIT, you are a dddooouuuccchhheeebbbaaaggg!

Sounds like I hit a nerve with you.:crying:

Ha Ha Ha. I love it. MELIT comes looking for somebody to align himself with, and in the end he looks like a whiny, little suck-up.

You sound awfully familiar too....maybe D' Angelo????? :laugh:

Align myself? I could careless. Do you really think I care what a bunch of no names think about me on a chat board? Please... Hey, how is your contract coming along? Ha Ha Ha I love it.

Last edited:
If you could care less, then why is a SkyWest mechanic constantly lurking on a pilot website looking for responses from people?

Tell me, who hurt you growing up? Was it your scout master? Maybe a priest? Or was it some strange Uncle? Or did Mommy and Daddy just not give you enough hugs and kisses growing up?

If you could care less, then why is a SkyWest mechanic constantly lurking on a pilot website looking for responses from people?

Tell me, who hurt you growing up? Was it your scout master? Maybe a priest? Or was it some strange Uncle? Or did Mommy and Daddy just not give you enough hugs and kisses growing up?

Are you drinking again?

I just wanted to beat all the whiners to it and tell everybody how much they suck. They'll whine because they have too many hours now and once winter gets here, they'll cry about not enough hours.
Laughing, Amen brotha.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back