• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hawg68

Hawg
Brown Brethren (and sisteren)

I hope all enjoyed the July 4th weekend!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of my former poolie partner in crime I feel it necessary to pole the pool (STS) for an update.

My guess is the July 25th class is now full?

Has anyone gotten a call for a physical lately? Any words of August classes?

Don't be shy we are all ears!

Remember swimmers, safety first, we are on the buddy system in the pool as there is apparently no Life Guard on duty..

Hawg

Way to go, Hawg!

Let me be the first to congratulate you in your new job as poolie cheerleader, and I must say that you've started with a bang! The force is strong with this one, Yoda. :D

I wish that I had an answer for you, though. The last that we have heard is from lakelivin, and that was last week. My thinking is that that July class is probably close to being full, if not totally full by now. It seems that the HR's MO is to give at least 3-4 weeks notice, so that person can give like notice to their current employer. But I'm sure that everyone has probably figured that out by now.

I hope that phone rings soon! Hang in there, brutha!

1800 RVR

Not a word Hawg. I got nothing to say accept I'm sending in a couple of guys to HR this week to see what they can find out. I'm hoping they can gather some intel for us stagnant pool swimmers. I'll keep everyone informed if a find out anything.

bohnzai

My phone was ringing off the charger this past weekend. All from friends, but none from brown. To me class is FULL.

The beach was great, and I got the tan of tans. Looking like a Bronze God! Man was the beach great. I can't tell you how great it was, but it was great. Did I tell you guys how great the beach was?

Ok, peeling really bad need to shed another layer of skin.

Chow

I am pulling for all you folks out there. If I get any more info in the next few days I will pass it on. RVR how long after the medical before they called with the formal class offer?
Thanks.

Hey, Bohn...

NNNNiiiiccceee Beaver! Where did you get the avitar? Looks like a floater I knew a guy owned/flew in the Pac NW many moons back.

100-1/2

lakelivin said:
I am pulling for all you folks out there. If I get any more info in the next few days I will pass it on. RVR how long after the medical before they called with the formal class offer?
Thanks.

FYI -

I took my physical on a Friday, and got called for the formal job offer 4 days later on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday).

Hope this helps. Good luck.

GB

25 July?

gucciboy said:
FYI -

I took my physical on a Friday, and got called for the formal job offer 4 days later on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday).

Hope this helps. Good luck.

GB

Gucci,

Great news! So I suppose you are in the July 25 class?

Good luck

Good luck to all the poolies in the July 25th class. Hope we all get out of this pool very soon. I am getting some major shrinkage from it. ;) Can't wait for good news about upcoming classes.

BTW, did any of you figure out how to update your online application with flight time? Mine is read-only and won't allow updates.
GB

Latest resources

Back