Judge Wake's proposed injunction

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OMG....

Mark this date.....We actually agree on something general. WOW...

Net

We also probably agree that Rockford, IL at 2am sucks!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I guess I will make more money than you until hell freezes over.

Enjoy those LOA wages and keep dreaming of snapbacks.

I am surprised to see that the West has failed to realize that by keeping the East on a lower pay scale, will only guarantee the transfer of flying to the lowest cost contract. Don't you guys get it!! LOA 93 is affecting the West as well. Its airline management 101 the flying goes to the lowest cost unit!!
I remember in the 90s, when AA purchased Reno Air, the APA demanded the immediate inclusion of the Reno pilots on to their contract and pay scales. This reassured that AMR would not use a lower cost entity to move their west traffic.
I predict that the longer LOA93 lingers, the further migration of flying from West to East will continue.
Don't you west guys get it!! LOA93 is hurting you alike!! You will loose flying to the EAST!!!

I am surprised to see that the West has failed to realize that by keeping the East on a lower pay scale, will only guarantee the transfer of flying to the lowest cost contract.

If they wan't to stand in the corner with their arms folded and stew about an arbitrated decision while passing up on a pay raise, so be it. As far as a transfer in flying, I am not concerned.

And, from what I understand, East costs overall are much higher than West even with the current payscale discrepancy. As an outsider, I'll be very curious to see how badly the judge smacks down USAPA in the damages phase.

Latest resources

Back