• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge Wake's proposed injunction

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see how many times any joint contract that includes the Nic get's voted down. My guess +10 . IF and I say If the pay rates do go to LOA84 a joint contract will never be voted in. Judge Wake's remedy does not specify how long the process can drag on so my guess seperate ops until the next merger. East bid 9-04 just out increase in 330 flying.

Let's see how many times any joint contract that includes the Nic get's voted down.
What's your point? Seriously. It seems what you're really saying is, "USAPA is guilty of violating their DFR of the West but just watch how they can get around the courts and continue screwing the West." This is something you're proud of?

Wouldn't it be fun to watch if Parker grew the West and your deliberate seperate ops bites you in the tuchus. I don't know what the future holds but I'll bet a policy of 'seperate ops forever' will ultimately hurt you more than it helps.

I'll take that bet ...

Through the first four months of the year, passenger traffic at Sky Harbor is down a staggering 9.9 percent. On a per-day basis, that’s 11,607 fewer passengers through the first 120 days of 2009.

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/06/08/daily11.html

The price for F/O's is irrelevent to vote yes! It will be West pilots and East Captains that vote yes on a contract with Nic. in it! The days of the "Angry F/O Club from Cranberry" will end with the first contempt of court violation by USAPA for not following the injuction. Reality will settle in, just watch the process play out. Damages for plantiffs and Class to follow this August,get your check books ready!

Guess you've never seen contract negotiations before. If a TA is voted down the parties return to negotiations and try again. And you get to enjoy LOA93 a while longer.

There is one good thing to enjoy from LOA 93 - two $35 million dollar payments to the East Pilots on 01Jan10 and 01Jan11.

But, in the interest of ALL - i would vote to put the $35 million into a strike fund - but of course with the caveat that those out West would honor a picket line?????????? Whaddya think the chances of that happening?

Metrojet

There is one good thing to enjoy from LOA 93 - two $35 million dollar payments to the East Pilots on 01Jan10 and 01Jan11.
Enjoy.
But, in the interest of ALL - i would vote to put the $35 million into a strike fund - but of course with the caveat that those out West would honor a picket line?????????? Whaddya think the chances of that happening?
I think the chance of an actual strike is near zero.

Metrojet

Well, we all know what pilot group had pilots that actually crossed . It would not surprise me at all that Westies would cross again. History does repeat itself.

M

Well, we all know what pilot group had pilots that actually crossed . It would not surprise me at all that Westies would cross again. History does repeat itself.

M

Cross the picket line of an organization whose goal is to achieve any and all advancements at the expense of West pilots? An organization that supposedly represents the West pilots equally but doesn't have ANY West pilots in its leadership structure? USAPA is a sham union whose soul purpose is the transfer of West pilot jobs and assets to East pilots while hiding under the mantle of being the "elected bargaining agent". While the West has a number of Continental pilots who wouldn't cross and subsequently started over at AWA and won't cross a line on if you drew it with chalk, explaining the benefit of not crossing a USAPA line to the majority of West pilots is going to be a tough (*but not impossible) sell.

Latest resources

Back