• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge blocks strike at Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone should be on the phone to thier elected officials. Call your Senators and US rep and give them an earful.

Just so you know, the MEC would also be financially responsible if they called an illegal strike. Just ask the Americain Airlines MEC chair 10 years ago.

So, if you want TW to take one for the team and go to jail for "a couple of days", why don't you go morgage your house and mail him all your money for the millions of dollars he would be responsible for so YOU can take one for the team too.

Just say no. No to the imposed work rules and pay, no to the FRAUDULENT ruling by some moron sitting behind a bench with a robe on. This is AMERICA dammit! Since when can a labor group with an acitve CBA be forced to work under imposed terms. If this were Spain or Germany there WOULD be a national strike if this were to happen. Not just the effected industry but the entire labor force would walk out.
We can not let this happen. I implore all of my former colleagues at XJ to walk away if the terms are imposed. There are many better jobs out there.
To start it off, the company I am currently working for needs two Citation II pilots in Vegas yesterday. Good pay (more than XJ on a good day) ok company to work for... We will also need some more pilots in Reno soon :)
PM me if you are interested in the above employment opportunities.
I'm sure others on this board have or know of other opportunites for our brouthers and sisters at XJ. Now is the time to help them out!

Good luck to you all!
not Saaabingitagain OUT

Integrity is doing what is right, even when it would benefit you to do otherwise. The time for ALPA to show it's teeth is over. Now, it's time for ALPA to use them. Great victories aren't won fighting by the rules, great victories are won by men willing to break them.

-Spartacus

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back