• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jpm chase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. Many of the old Jet Avtn pilots who went to the in-house operation are still there - some of them in their mid sixties!

Doing things the right way do not count - who's butt you lick is all that matters. Good luck if you get in - it's gonna be a rocky ride.

I heard that too, directly from someone that worked there and someone I trust. Maybe, it's different now as that was a few years ago.

I heard that too, directly from someone that worked there and someone I trust. Maybe, it's different now as that was a few years ago.

I strongly doubt it. The chairman ignores many things that occur in the flight department - the director of the department is a total snake with many holes in his own resume, and does not appreciate talent - only those who play the game HIS way.

Sorry to hear this.

Knew some of the Jet Aviation pilots and they had been with them for a long time. Management at Chase were good people and treated everyone, that deserved it, right.

Sorry to hear this.

Knew some of the Jet Aviation pilots and they had been with them for a long time. Management at Chase were good people and treated everyone, that deserved it, right.

Yes, without question the old Chase folks were superb - but once Dimon took over the company he put all his own people at 320 Park Av - most of them only see $ signs; people don't matter.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back