jpm chase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

landlover

I saw they were looking for G450/550 captain at HPN. Anyone have details about this job?

Typical Bank

Nice equipment G450's and G550's, nice new hanger. Low pay, long days (lots of International), hard schedule.

They still managed by Jet or did they go back in-house?

TC

They were private about 20 years ago when they were Chase Manhattan. Then they went to Wayfarer, then onto Jet. JP Morgan was EJM until they were purchased by Chase.

They went in house about 3 years ago when Jamie Dimon became CEO , all the pilots came over from Jet (and so did the pay scale).

They were private about 20 years ago when they were Chase Manhattan. Then they went to Wayfarer, then onto Jet. JP Morgan was EJM until they were purchased by Chase.

They went in house about 3 years ago when Jamie Dimon became CEO , all the pilots came over from Jet (and so did the pay scale).

any chance posting or PMing the hard numbers on pay?

Actually it was about 7 yrs ago. I was offered a job on a G4 about 8.5 yrs ago, when they were with Jet Aviation. I flew a couple trips and went to Teb for interviews as well as Hangar E at HPN. They are now in Hangar D, where BMY used to be located.

Last edited:
Did the old BMY hanger thing for about a year when they went in house, now they are located in the newly renovated "old GE" hanger at HPN

From what I understand some FBO or group from the Washington Area recently took over the old BMY/Chase hanger

I was thinking of Morgan Stanley. They went to Jet when they moved back to NYC from Chicago.

TC

Latest resources

Back