• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JP Morgan says Major Bankruptcies just a matter of "when" not "if"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm... JP Morgan as a COMPANY press release is a "news numbnut"?

They might have a teensy-weensy little bit of experience calling the market,,, then again, what's a few HUNDRED Billion in an investment bank. :rolleyes:

Guys like you are exactly why union busting firms like Ford & Harrison have success. Critical thinking would enable you to see manipulation of public (and employee) perception by the many entities who stand to profit from potential mergers. They accomplish this by any means necessary (typically ways like this where so many believe anything the media tell them...or in this case the even more dubious "PR press releases.")
You will be more empowered when you take notice of the many tricky ways big businesses manage to steer you their way. "Oh no! I know NWA has more cash on hand than anyone...but this says they're second in line to folding!!! NWA pilots better take $15 per flt hour or they WON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO!" :smash: :rolleyes: Get REAL!
...and anyone delusional enough to think JPMorgan Chase Bank doesn't have a dog in this race is seriously smoking something....

Last edited:
For you race fans out there... the second place airline thru tenth place on that list is in a pack bumper to bumper, at least 100 laps down from the leader..SWA

What I'm saying is: don't read to much into who is ranked where on that list. If you don't work for SWA you should be worried and planning accordingly.

Well said sir.

I am guessing United 1st

And you're basing this on . . . your rejection letters? Or something your Flight Attendant boyfriend told you on your last layover . . . . because it sure isn't based upon any facts.

We now have $500 million in the bank, we're expecting a small profit in Q2, have the lowest non-fuel CASM of any major airline.

So, have yourself a nice little warm cup of STFU and better luck next time . . . .

PS., A "boarder" is someone who lives in someone else's house and pays rent- you know, kind of like you in your parent's basement . . . . a "border" is a dividing line. . . . . :laugh:

Classic!

For you race fans out there... the second place airline thru tenth place on that list is in a pack bumper to bumper, at least 100 laps down from the leader..SWA

What I'm saying is: don't read to much into who is ranked where on that list. If you don't work for SWA you should be worried and planning accordingly.

I would have to disagree with you. Assuming you are talking NASCAR, with 10 laps to go, SWA only has two laps on the field (even with a lucky dog, they still win by a lap) LOL.
That said, the rest of the pack is bunched up very tight and any one of them could be heading for the wall or making it across the finish line. Personally, I think it's looking like Talledaga with 10 laps to go. I think someone is going into the wall, not sure who though.

Latest resources

Back