Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ziggy06 said:
PILOT - Janesville, WI (KJVL)

Prent Corporation, a Janesville, Wisconsin based world class Plastic Thermoforming Company is seeking an experienced co-captain to pilot our Citation C550 Aircraft. The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:

3,500 total hours
2,500 hours PIC
1500 hours multi-engine
500 hours jet

Additional duties include hangar and aircraft maintenance and cleaning support. Frequent overnight and some weekend hours are required. If you would like to join a success driven industry leader, that offers an excellent benefit and compensation package - apply with resume, outline of flight experience and salary requirements to

Human Resource Manager
Prent Corporation
2225 Kennedy Road Box 471
Janesville, WI 53547-0471

Swiss Colony and ABC Supply are also based in JVL. I think they both have some Learjets and Citations

Quad Graphics has a gulfstream and a lear based at Waukesha. There is also a company called Novo1 that has a hangar out there; I think they have a beechjet, citation, and a jetstar. Also, in Milwaukee check out freight runners, scott aircharter, and Mountain Air Cargo.

Last edited:
JVL- ABC Supply has a L31/L60 both fly for Prester. They have a Challenger comming next Febuary. I talked with the Cheif pilot today and know a few of the pilots over there. Never meet a group of pilots that happy in my life. Seems like the place to be. Very competative to get into that department id imagine.

SC Aviation has a CJ, L31 and lots of Hawkers...need about 2500TT to be looked at.

Regal Beloit has a Hawker.

Not sure if your looking to fly frieght but Frieght runners and Air Cargo Carriers are out of MKE and are always looking for pilots.

State of Wisconsin flys PC-12s out of MSN i think?

Still looking for WI jobs...

bump.

I grew up in WI, and would love to go back. But I think the lesson is here, that to get a flying job, u have to get out of WI.

FlightTraker

Wisconsin is a tough nut to crack. It seems that there are plenty of flight schools to instruct at, a couple of good freight operations (perhaps better than most), and a handfull of charter operations. To mention corporate in the same sentence has always been difficult though (in my opinion). Persistence is always the key. Staying close to the rumor mill of Chicago flight ops is also important. On occasion there is movement. The days of guys spending a few years at a Pt. 91 job and then moving on to an airline operation are probably gone for a while. Maybe it's just the long cycle that the industry is in right now? My crystal ball looks the same as yours.
I'm at PWK and things are going well for most of the operators. Priester seems busy every morning. Several Pt. 91 operators are getting new equiptment, blah, blah, blah but not many openings. You just got to keep your name out there and something will pop.

Hi!

Kohler just started advertising for a pilot 8.16.06. U can go to the website and search under careers- "Pilot II".

Short app and paste your resume.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back