• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs in WI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wish I could remember the airport, I think it's Madison, but I met a Navajo/Ciation pilot at the Mankato, Mn. crew lounge a couple of months ago that said they were looking. They have a bunch of Navajo's and Citation I and II's some are SP eagle's I recall. He said he was flying everything. Hope it helps

I'm from the area, and that sounds like Wisconsin Aviation in the above post. They have three locations, Madison being the largest. They're also at watertown (RYV) and dodge county (UNU). I think they pull most of their charter pilots out of the CFI pool from their flight schools at the previously mentionioned FBO's. ~Beast

Wi

Cat3C said:
Wisconsin is a tough nut to crack. It seems that there are plenty of flight schools to instruct at, a couple of good freight operations (perhaps better than most), and a handfull of charter operations.

Is http://www.freightrunners.com/ one of the good ones? I am interviewing with them this weekend...

Kohler job

Found at careerbuilder.com

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSee...AL;QS=SID_UNKNOWN;SS=NO;TITL=0;RAD=50;JQT=RAD
DESCRIPTION
BASIC FUNCTION Operate the Company aircraft as Trip Captain or Co-Captain, on assigned flights. The Trip Captain is directly responsible for the safe conduct of flights to which assigned. When assigned to a flight the Trip Captain has the final authority in the operation of the aircraft. Trip Captains must ensure compliance with all Federal, state, local and foreign regulations, as well as the policies and procedures specified by the company. Trip Captains and Co-Captains are the company's most visible representative to the passengers and must ensure that at all times the crew focuses it energies on the customer's needs. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES Although the Trip Captain is responsible for the following duties, he/she may delegate any or all to other crew members for individual flights. Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft's operation. Act as liaison with passengers to be certain: Flight manifest contains correct schedule Passenger ground transportation needs have been met Any special meal or catering requests are accommodated Clearly communicate all available information to passengers regarding weather, route of flight, any possible delays, turbulence, etc. Ensure that passengers are given a complete safety briefing prior to departure. Ensure that preflight inspections are performed. Study weather conditions at departure airport, en route, destination airport, and alternate airports. Prepare and file a flight plan. Ensure that the aircraft is clean and properly stocked with all provisions for the safety and comfort of passengers. Review and calculate the aircraft weight and balance, fuel on board and performance charts. Use checklists in accordance with FAA regulations and company policy. Supervise other crew members in any duties necessary for the smooth, safe and efficient operation of the aircraft. Coordinate the functioning of all crew members assigned to the flight. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Possess the following: Airline Transport Certificate, multi-engine land Commercial privileges, single engine land Appropriate type ratings Possess a minimum of: 4000 hours flight time 2000 hours pilot-in-command time 500 hours turbine time 2000 hours multi-engine time 500 hours turbine pilot-in-command time 200 hours night time 100 hours instrument time Minimum of 6 years industry experience as a commercial pilot or corporate pilot. High school graduation is required. College degree, or advanced education is strongly preferred.

Oshkosh Truck

CORP PILOTRequisition ID276Full/Part TimeFull Time LocationOshkosh (Oshkosh Truck), WI DescriptionJob Summary
Providing safe, efficient and timely air transportation services, coordination and organization for the corporate aircraft and flights, overseeing aircraft maintenance.

Major Areas of Accountability
1. Coordinating and organizing the information of up coming flights for his own and the customer use.
2. Flying the aircraft while considering weather and performance of the plane and providing safe, efficient air transportation.
3. Aircraft maintenance consisting of pre and post flight inspections and overseeing work actually performed on the plane.
4. Maintain hangar, office facilities and corporate vehicles.

Education and Experience
Federal Aviation Administration Licensure, as airline transport pilot, Jet rated. 7-9 years related experience.

Latest resources

Back