Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prent Corporation

PILOT - Janesville, WI (KJVL)

Prent Corporation, a Janesville, Wisconsin based world class Plastic Thermoforming Company is seeking an experienced co-captain to pilot our Citation C550 Aircraft. The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:

3,500 total hours
2,500 hours PIC
1500 hours multi-engine
500 hours jet

Additional duties include hangar and aircraft maintenance and cleaning support. Frequent overnight and some weekend hours are required. If you would like to join a success driven industry leader, that offers an excellent benefit and compensation package - apply with resume, outline of flight experience and salary requirements to

Human Resource Manager
Prent Corporation
2225 Kennedy Road Box 471
Janesville, WI 53547-0471

My buddy flys for Modine, ass far as I know, they arent hiring...I 've been wrong once or twice before;)

I had a friend that flew for them a few years ago. They had some Challengers and crewed a Lear 35 in ATW for Bergstrom Auto. Bergstrom's aircraft is now a Citation 650 with the same N number (7777B)

Did a search and it appears they have a G-V and two Challengers. KC now has a small hangar in ATW next to Maxair North. Maybe you can get someone on this board with an NBAA guide to give out some info-probably in exchange for beer or some BBQ
:beer:

Shortsdog, I'll try to the dig the web, I did see something recently for a pilot in Jaynesville, non of the companies that are mentioned here. There is also SC aviation, they have some nice Hawkers, but not sure what your experience is. I'll go back to the web and look for that job posting. Good luck.

Green Bay Packaging has a C-650 and a C-680 in GRB. The state owns a King Air 300, and 3 PC-12s as well as several single engine aircraft in MSN.

FlightTraker

I flew for aero-metric in sbm. they have a nice navajo, piston twin commander and a turbo commander. As far as I know, they arnt hiring. Kohler is the hangar next door, I spent lots of time over there during my tenure in sbm. They are an awesome company to work for, but they dont see anyone leaving the company for quite a while. They have great pay, scheduals, maint. and aircraft...what more could you ask for?

Doesn't S C Johnson still have a good-sized flight dept. in Racine?

Hmm, I see they have "Racine, WI/Flight Center" as a choice on their job search web site... not that anything comes up open on a search!

Latest resources

Back